outer

1. All+/Off- blades with Hinoki top veneers and inner/outer composition layers

Hi Everyone, Looking for some blades with quality Hinoki outer veneers, with either inner or outer carbon or composition layers. Classed as Off- or All+ I believe Loki ‘God of War’ range (think it’s GOW2) has such a blade, looking for similar alternatives. any help appreciated;)
  2. Top 10 5+2 blades with limba outer

Just for the sake of survey
  3. Should we keep the same outer layer for all our blades ?

Hello, On a video on Xiom Ice cream blade the guy explains the difference between limba outer layer and koto outer layer Then he says that if we use to play with limba outer, we should keep using this kind of outer layer as our technic have adapted to this kind of feeling/shot Do you agree ...
  4. Outer ALC blade with Koto-venner and Ayous core?

Outer ALC blade with Koto-veneer and Ayous core? Hello everybody, I am still looking for my perfect blade. Currently I am playing a DHS H301 (Koto-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Koto, 5.9 mm thick). That's very close to what I'm looking for, but it might be a bit stiffer. My idea now was to look...
  5. Theory on hardness of outer ply impacting sponge penetration

Hey guys, so I have been thinking about my equipment... In general I like it, most things are good, some things could be better. I really like my H3 for looping against blocks and so on, it works really well. Opening up works too but something I think the sponge does not really help me although...
  6. How many reglues before the TB ALC outer ply becomes softer?

I have read several articles about the TB ALC outer ply getting softer when using waterbased glue. As the OCD'ing person that I am, how many reglues does it take for the ply to actually become softer and thus, become slower? I beg your pardon for my massive OCD.
  7. Outer Plies : Limba,Hinoki,Koto

Hi Everyone If you are reading that now, please answer. This topic can be amazing! :) Outer ply just teels us much about feel blade/s. If someone knows let me them write what they are characterized these woods(with specific feel). What outer ply fits you the most on soft rubbers? For now, I am...