suitable

1. rubbers suitable for a carbon off + and kevlar carbon off blade

Hello everyone, I have two rackets, the first is a kreanga carbon off + and the second is a nittaku tornado king power kevlar carbon off, I wanted to know what are the right rubbers, that are not so expensive and durable, I am an offensive player, Could you help me please, leave many references...
  2. The most suitable rubber with Butterfly Viscaria

I am trying to adapt with Butterfly Viscaria blade and found that tenergy 05 fx is a good fit in backhand.However, tenergy 05 or 05 fx is not suitable at all in forehand, may be tenergy 05 hard would serve the purpose.However, due to high price and non availability in my place I am interested...
  3. Suitable rubbers

Hello there! Soon I will be playing with the Stiga Infinity VPS V and I'm wondering what suggestions you have for rubbers. I'm a pretty creative player that plays from close to the table to far from the table. I'm not really an all out offensive player. I am offensive but I don't max out on all...
  4. Could someone help me out on which short pips rubber is most suitable for me?

Which short pips rubber is most suitable for me as a c-penholder? I am currently using a Ma Lin Extra Offensive penhold racket, and i've been thinking on when to change my forehand inverted rubber into a fast, short-pips rubber. My choices are Yasaka Rakza PO, Nittaku Moristo SP, or TSP...
  5. Andro Rasanter R48 - Suitable for whom

Hi guys, who of you has ever played the Rasanter R48 and can say who the rubber is suitable for? Maybe you can also write something about advantages and disadvantages? :)
  6. Joola TPE Perform - Suitable Rubbers

Hello folks, can someone experienced with this blade, or blades similar to it, suggest a range of rubbers that best fit its characteristics?
  7. New custom bat. For intermediate player. suitable

Have over a years worth of experience. My game is decent although I need to improve my ability to brush the ball (not like i cant just know i can get better). Currently using a premade bat the Palio legend 2. Was very fast and hard to control initially although Im now able to play effectively...
  8. Is Palio AK 47 blue or yellow more suitable on a wood blade

I have a stiga clipper and i am looking for a new backhand rubber, is the ak47 blue or yellow version more suitable for loops and playing a distance from the table
  9. BTY Primorac Japan vs. Euro version + suitable rubbers

Hi guys, i'm currently playing BTY Grubba All+ with Donic Baracuda. I really like that setup, i also tried way faster one but always returned back to mentioned one. As i progress i would like to change my setup a bit. i thought about the Primorac. 1st Q: as the Japan version is build in Japan...
  10. Which is more suitable?..Need help

Hello!...im just really confuse about setup that im about to make., i am planning to buy stiga infinity vps, bty rozena and brycehighspeed..which of the 2 rubber is more suitable for BH and FH?
  11. Is Xiom Vega series suitable for plastic balls?

Since there are heaps of xiom rubbers that I don't know what the difference between them, I was wondering if the older rubbers were any good with plastic balls. In the website for Xiom they claimed that some rubbers were 'plastic ready' while others are not, did this make the old rubbers...
  12. rubber suitable for BH topspin

I am planning to buy yasaka ma lin extra offensive, please can someone help me with the backhand rubber for close to table and mid distant loops, should i use Tibhar Aurus or Donic Acuda S2 or any other, I use Donic Sonex jp for FH