master

1. New rubber - tmount master x - anyone tried it yet?

Has anyone tried out Tmount's new "Master X" rubber?. It has a 53 deg sponge I believe. Wondering if it has a softer topsheet on the hard sponge like Rasanter 53. Interested to know how it compares with Tmount's Ace 2 Spin. Any info greatly appreciated, Cheers....
  2. FS: Stiga VPS V - master FL handle

Bought the blade and rubbers in januari 2020 on dandoy webshop. Just isn't a perfect match for me Fh: Xiom vega pro max BH: Xiom vega europe 2.0 Blade: Stiga VPS V - master Flared handle 173gr Price 90 EUR https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gdl1ehtm08t7snk/AAD5mu6mRwcjDxgAaBjoxzRLa?dl=0
  3. Basit Ali vs Jahangir Khan - All Pakistan Master's Cup 2019 Highlights

Basit Ali in Red Jahangir Khan in Gray https://youtu.be/SeGaQW1srq8
  4. FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped

RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be inferior to the Newer Metal Logo version.
  5. 3 Steps To Master The Around The Net Shot | Table Tennis

Hey guys, in this video we go over 3 tips that help you learn and master the around the net shot. This shot is something we see pro players pull off fairly often, although it can be challenging it's very satisfying and enjoyable when you can pull it off! In this video we show you how to perform...
  6. FS: STIGA ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $100 shipped

FS:PRICE DROP ! ROSEWOOD NCT VII MASTER 88gm $75 shipped RW NCTVII 88GM $75 Shipped. (Was asking $100) USA paypal only. Has two small chips on each side at tip of blade head, does not affect play at all. See pics. PLEASE NOTE, this is the PLASTIC LOGO version which some believe to be...
  7. 5 Steps To Master The Reverse Pendulum Serve | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The reverse serve is one that many players want to learn and add to their game, when executed correctly you can create deadly amounts of spin and it can be very hard to return. Many professional players such as Timo Boll and Fan Zhendong use this serve to devastating effect, so...
  8. 3 Steps To Master the backspin GHOST SERVE | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The heavy backspin serve that spins back to the net is one that players often want to learn and you may have heard called the ghost serve. This serve can help you understand the process of creating spin on all your other serves too so is fantastic to learn and understand! We've...
  9. Michel DETRIGNE ! TT BLADES MASTER, work with Boll, Ovtcharov, Saive, Samsonov......

10. PING PONG MASTER - Dunlop Worldchampionship

Tournament in Gdansk, Poland Pre round: Semifinal: Final: For third place:
  11. FS: Stiga Clipper CR Master (no WRB!)

Hey there, I would like to sell my backup blade which has been in the racket case nearly 24/7. It's a Stiga Clipper CR (no WRB) with exactly 90 grams which I asked TT11 for. The condition is very good, I glued rubbers on it once and then maybe played with it 2 times. It has been sealed by TT11...
  12. Ma Long vs Ding Ning with their non-master hands

As you do, browsing around youtube for 20 minutes and stumbled across this video. :cool::cool::cool:
  13. Dimitrij Ovtcharov learns serves from the master - Waldner!

At the beginning of the month Dimitrij Ovtcharov visited Stockholm to work on his serves. Who did Dima have helping his serves? The master of serving - Jan Ove Waldner! In a status on Facebook Dima posted, "Today I visited Jan Ove Waldner in Stockholm to work on my serves! I could benefit a...
  14. Ipong master V300

I recently purchased the Ipong master V300, And if the community wants I can make a sub-Standard review(Never did a video review) on it. If you want a video review, tell me how you want it.
  15. Table tennis Master DVD's

Set of 4 Table tennis Master DVD's 1. Forehand Loop Mastery 2. Backhand Loop Mastery 3. Service Mastery 4. Forehand Smash Mastery One can also buy separate dvd. I do consider to p/e with other related TT DVD's Price €45
  16. Table Tennis Master Service mastery

Hey guyz ! can i get the Service Mastery dvd from table tennis master for free from the net ? do u know some websites for download ? thnx ;)
  17. Quentin Robinot - Master Of Epic Shots!

Quentin Robinot | Master Of Epic Shots Enjoy the tribute guys :) Photo by: Remy Gros Tribute below