interviews

1. Ma Long interviews, matches and beyond

Dear TTD members, We are MaLongFamily Fans Club (龙腾家族-球迷会). We have been rooting for Ma Long since 2005, including supporting him in the tournaments and making donations to kids in rural areas in his name. Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaLongFamily Our Youtube Channel...
  2. MH Interviews Timo Boll!

I had the unique pleasure of interviewing Timo Boll a little earlier this year. Here are a couple of his responses and a link to the interview if you want to check out more. On a side note, everything good you hear about Timo is true! He is a sportsman a gentleman and a legend! "One of your...
  3. Translations for reportage of the legends Liu Guoliang has arrived

Just realized there are a lot of mistakes after I embed the sub, sorry pls delete the post for now, and I will fix the mistakes.
  4. Japanese National Team Interviews

There have been Japan player interviews released since the Japanese National Championships 2012. We are sorry they are not converted into English however there is some great footage of the life of a table tennis player away from the training hall and competitions. Photo by Raul Calin Koki...
  5. 2011 Interviews

Hi all just thought I'd share my final post for 2011 with a summary of all my player interviews and a special thank you message to you all :) have a great xmas guys and a happy new year. Looking forward to 2012 and more interviews to come and more great stuff to contribute here at TTDaily :D...
  6. WTTC 2011 Interviews

Rare Footage of the WTTC Interviews in the WTTC 2011, Rotterdam - Scroll through the thread to view all the embedded Interviews videos including all the Chinese National Team, Koreans and lots more!. Enjoy A big Thanks to the videos here from Stiga Table Tennis