unboosted

1. new Tacky rubber unboosted

Hello, i want to switch to tacky rubber like H3 neo or battle 2 or so. At the moment i play with Boll ALC, Vega Pro and Omega Europe. I dont want to boost so i guess every h3 is to slow even the neo? So i guess between Friendship Battle 2, Bloom Power or Sanwei Target National is not so much...
  2. Hurricane 3 Provincial unboosted playable?

Hi i usually play Hurricane 3 Neo on my FH but i was considering do get a provincial H3 rubber but i have never boosted or used a boosted rubber before ( i know that the H3neo is somewhat factory boosted), will it make a huge difference to play with the provincial version unboosted or would you...
  3. Good tacky rubber to use unboosted on forehand?

Are there any tacky rubbers that would be good unboosted? Some recommendations I've seen are Hurricane 8, Hurricane 3-50, Skyline 3-60, and Hurricane 3 NEO Provincial. Has anyone tried any tacky chinese rubber that they find is good without boosting? What would you recommend to use for an...
  4. Hurricane 3 Neo Pro unboosted and Grip-S Europe

I am currently using hurricane 3 Neo pro unboosted version. I have used H3 over 1 year and like it. However, I recently feel that H3 is a bit slow. I heard that Grip-S Europe is sticky rubber with Europe sponge. Anybody has experience with Grip-S Europe regarding performance and durability...