flat

1. Advice about a good cheap bh rubber to block/punch block and flat hit

Right now im using medium pips 1,5 on my bh. But im really missing the chance to open up with soft loops, or over the table with my bh. My main weapon is my serving and fh attacks. So if i should try a cheap but good bh rubber again, what would your suggestion then be???
  2. Skyline 3 vs Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo for backhand flat hits

deleted deleted
  3. My BH topspins are very flat, need more arc and spin

Should BH topspins close to the table (like warmup BHs) be low and flat? Because mine are very flat and have no trajectory. I use Tenergy 05 on BH so the rubber is definitely not an issue. I need to speculate my technique because I have no arc on my BH topspins and I don't know how to generate...
  4. Optimal area of the paddle to flat hit?

I know that for the forehand topspin (assuming right-handed) it's good to hit towards the top right of the rubber, but what about flat hitting? Is it the same? A little different? I can't find much with Google.
  5. Do you like to topspin, flat hit or both?

Hi I have post a new article on my website "Topspin or flat hit?" (http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/topspin-flat-hit/) In the article, I explain when you should topspin and when it is ok to flat hit. My question for you is: do you like to topspin, flat hit or both? When do you use topspins...
  6. flat hit

what a difference between drive and flat hit ?, i know that the flat hit is powerful drive stroke .. is that the difference ??
  7. How to play against flat hitters.

Recently at my club there have been some newer players that LOVE to flat hit the ball instead of spinning it. I sometimes lose to these people as they can create so much speed that I can't hit it back let alone get to the ball. Quite frustrating really. Is there a strategy to beating this type...
  8. Go for the Flat hit or Spinny forehand?

Hi all, My style is very aggressive. I often attack as soon as i have the opportunity or place the shot in a place that catches the opponent off guard. Sometimes when doing that, they return the ball that is maybe an 1 or 2 inches high above the net. Often, i will go for a flat hit but for...
  9. Hitting Flat

I just got Donic Bluefire M3. It's great for looping but I'm struggling to hit flat. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Its not the case of angling my bat. Any help would be appreciated