glue

1. Re-gluing after 2 months

I peeled off my rubber from my blade and planning to reglue it, but it shrinked a little bit (i know its normal) but is there anyway to expand or properly allign it when re gluing? Or do i stretch the rubber as i glue it with roller? Any tips for re gluing? thanks!
  2. Which glue is more safe for the wood?

Hello I have 2 questions. The first one is: I buyed a new Dhs Long 5 W968 (national). Just wanted to ask which glue is the best for protecting the wood (limba) the most from splinter? It's a Yinhee Mercy 2 rubber on both sides. I will sealed to. But only with a very thin layer. So I'm...
  3. Need to re glue handle to blade - what adhesive do you recommend?

Hi Folks....I need to re glue a handle on a Nittaku Blade. Normal PVA Wood glue is "stronger than the wood itself" as they say and totally permanent which will be ok but I am wondering if there is an alternative which will be strong but would come apart again in case ever needed. Any...
  4. Equipment price in Taiwan and how to boost H3Neo with organic glue.

I am in taiwan now and I was shopping some tt equipment in a taiwanese online marketplace called ruten and there are a lot of different tt equipment (european to chinese) and I bought a 250ml haifu dolphin for 100ntd (3.5USD), along with other things (cj8000 fast and light pro version 260ntd...
  5. Timo Boll - How I glue

I cam across this in the morning timo weighing many rubbers and choosing what he use
  6. What sponge to use to apply glue?

Hello, I'm looking for a cheap sponge I can find on amazon to apply glue. I also wanted to ask if there was anything wrong with using those magic eraser sponges for applying glue. I have some friends who use magic erasers for gluing because its cheaper then sponges advertised specifically for...
  7. When gluing ox rubbers, is it ok to only glue the blade

I’m ordering a sheet of grass d.tecs in ox and im just curious if i need to buy a glue sheet or anything like that or will i just need to glue the blade.
  8. Revolution 3 Glue

Hey guys, Can anyone who has used both Revolution glue and DHS #15 glue tell me which viscosity of Revolution (normal, medium or high) most closely matches the viscosity of DHS #15? Thanks...
  9. Ways to Glue and Cut Rubbers

I am just posting this video because it shows cutting with a scissor. But it also shows a razor. There are several ways to cut rubbers. Some people use a razor. Some people use scissors. Some people draw the outline of the rubber and cut before attaching. Some people glue on first and...
  10. What type of glue should i use

I know that for a long time speed glue is banned, however i play on a level nowhere near where this is a problem. Currently in my closet i have 2 bottles of glue that look like speed glue but are VOC-free. This is a transparent liquid that needs to be brushed out with a brush. Nowadays when i...
  11. What are the Best Stiga Rubbers For Speed and Spin?

Which Glue Works Best? Which glue works the best for sponge microscopic pores? Or in general which glue works best?
  12. What did I do wrong at boosting?

I wanted to boost H3 Neo Commercial but it didn't turn out as I would expect. First I put on a layer of solvent based glue on the rubber, and then a thin layer of booster. After about 12 hours the rubber still hasn't curved at all and I decided to put on another layer of booster, this time a...
  13. Does removing the layer of glue from the sponge of H3N effect performance?

Hi all, Does the layer of glue or tuner that comes on the sponge of Hurricane 3 Neo (commercial, provincial, national) affect the performance of the rubber? If i remove it and glue it normally will it play differently?
  14. Sriver-L fast glue substitute for new polyball

My actual setup: Stiga All Round Classic WRB FH DHS Hurricane 3 National Team 39º OS BH Giant Dragon - Talon National Team OX Style: FH looping (more side spin than top spin) and eventually some block. I make the side/top spin from ground and I use all my body & arm not a lot of wrist like I...
  15. Number of glue layers on rubber and blade

Hi, Does adding more thin layers of glue on rubber and blade give more control, feeling, speed and spin too? Like is there benefit to using 3 or 4 thin layers of glue on rubber and 2 layers on the blade? Or is it not true? Would like to know different experiences about this. Thanks.
  16. What glue to use? Gewo vs Butterfly

Hello, first post here and will be my first time to glue new rubbers :) I watched videos and read forums on this topic, but everyone is telling different things. In my country I can get hands on Gewo HydroTec and Butterfly Freechack glues, they are both water-based as far as i know. What would...
  17. Haifu dolphin green see thro bottle is this WBGlue or speed glue ?

my 250 gm chinese cheap Haifu dolphin 250ml see thro bottle with a white domed cap adhesive .. is not working at all well on boosted rubber. not tried it on flat rubbers yet .. the english is not good on the instructions . it says apply 3 to 5 layers on the...
  18. Gluing with glue sheets

Recently, instead of gluing with the "traditional" water glue, I tried using glue sheets (specifically the Tibhar Duo). Glue sheets traditionally are used for gluing ox pimple out rubbers. However I used them for gluing my Xiom Vega pro rubbers. The outcome amazed me: Perfect gluing,so even...
  19. what is a easy to use, none clumpy glue?

I have Butterfly Free Chack and I used it on all my blades. I guess this is almost like a, "what is the best glue?" question, I want to find a good glue that will easily come off with no damage to blade or sponge. Also I notice that while apply the BTY Free Chack, there are little clumps of glue...
  20. How to clean a glue paddle protection sheet when it's dusty?

Hey guys! I was wondering and really want to know how I can clean my glue paddle protection sheet because it has dust on it. I'm using a Donic Formula sheet. It has one adhesive side and it's glue so it's really good for picking up the dust from your paddle after playing but I don't know how...