cut

1. Ways to Glue and Cut Rubbers

I am just posting this video because it shows cutting with a scissor. But it also shows a razor. There are several ways to cut rubbers. Some people use a razor. Some people use scissors. Some people draw the outline of the rubber and cut before attaching. Some people glue on first and...
  2. Misaligned rubber cut

Hi guys, Just received a brand new Xiom Omega VII Pro, max, and the black sheet came really poorly cut from factory. Never happened to me before. Not a big deal, obviously, simply an aesthetic matter. But was wandering if any of you guys have come across a similar rubber or if this could...
  3. strange cut

Hi everyone, I just bought a new Tibhar evolution El s max black from a retailler and I notice something strange : the down side of the rubber is cut shorter than "regular" ones. Is this a fake rubber or just a defect from the manufacturer ? Thanks for your reply :)
  4. Cut parts request.

Hi everyone! Does anyone here have some cuts from H3 National and/or T05? Can you P/M me if you do? Thank you in advance, have a good day!
  5. Fan Zhendong has a cut on his head..

I saw Adam Bobrow's instagram post last night and noticed Fan Zhendong had a cut on his head. Anyone have any idea what's going on there???
  6. How to cut your rubber a little bigger than the blade face neatly

Hi all, Usually when you re-glue or remove tensor rubbers they shrink. I was wondering how could I cut my rubber a little bigger than the blade's face and still keep it looking neat. Also, do scissors (those Revolution 3 ones for example) work better in general or those rubber cutting knives?
  7. Used already cut rubbers for sale

Hello everyone! First of all, i love this site - it's my go to for all table tennis info, so thanks everyone involved I'm not sure if this is the correct section for posting this or if this is allowed on this forum, if it's in violation i apologize! So firstly, i am posting this currently so i...
  8. FS Rasant Grip and bluefire JP01 turbo cut small but like new

Just like the headline says - both rubbers are cut to 15 x 15 cm and will thus fit on most blades if you stretch them a bit. And let´s face it, on most levels it is of no importance if they´re just that little bit smaller ... I´ve played with these for about 3 hours each. Sensible offers...
  9. Guide: Rubber cut to absolute perfection !

I was looking for an instruction video on how to assemble my first custom bat when I came across the superb HQ video below. The assembly is videoed brilliantly but what really blew me away was the high quality & blistering fast rubber cut performed at 6:30. I Had to rewind and watch it back a...
  10. Which method is preferred to cut table tennis rubbers?

Hi all, Often, when cutting table tennis rubbers, i use those retractable knifes that after 1 cut, you can cut the blade off to make it sharp again. I often struggle with this technique. Has any of you used scissors before and the rubber turned out good. If so, can you please post some...
  11. World Team Cup 2015 - worst video and cut quality ever!

Guys, I am trying to watch this videos and have to say, this is worst that ever came from ITTF .. I mean - guys - any of you - hear any sound? And the cut and replays? OMG! I always get to see just how someone made an error.. I think the guy who had the cut was drunk or taking some serious...
  12. Tools used to cut rubbers

What is the best tool to use when cutting rubbers so that the edge of the rubber are perfectly smooth or almost smooth? When i cut my rubber for the first time, my forehand rubber chipped a bit for some reason and i was wondering how i can avoid by using tool much better (I used a cutter knife).
  13. I cut my rubber to short for the blade? Is there anything I can do or is it ruined?

I think I've ruined two sheet of tenergy 80! Help! So Yesterday I rushed cutting the rubber as I wanted to test it out at training later on.Anyway once I'd finished cutting the rubber, I realised what a disaster I had made of it.I have made countless number of bats up over the years and never...
  14. Here is a way to fix an accident cut in your topsheet .

Hi all, If you have a bad cut in your topsheet from a wrong flick or any of other bad table edges hits, you can do a simple and effective trick, all what you need is a free voc glue & a needle or a small scissor and do the following : - first of all clean your topsheet from any dust or...
  15. Age group cut off dates?

Hi guys, Could someone tell me what the cut off dates are for the different age groups? For example if someone was 12 y/o in the under 13's what month of the year would determine whether they go up or stay in under 13's for another year. Geez, hope that makes sense. :rolleyes:
  16. 6 edges and 8 edges cut

What does it mean on the Hurricane 3 where it says 6 edges or 8 edges?