touch

1. FS: Donic Dyjas Ultra Power, Gambler Fire Dragon Touch, Simon Gauzy Quest Off, more

- Donic Dyjas Ultra Power - 35€, Mint condition, no dings, no scratches, slight wing discoloration normal for limba - W968-8 clone - 45$, selected on my request, good quality core and ebony top, comes with Sanwei Target 90 - Donic Appelgren Allplay V2 - 20€, I will give free rubbers to it (they...
  2. Rubbers with GOOD feeling/touch/feedback

:oHi guys, just for fun, I want to see which rubbers have best feeling/touch/feedback. What I mean is the feedback provided by the rubber which allows for you to really feel the ball, and be able to control/attach the ball.:confused: Of cause there are many elements that go into this, hardness...
  3. FS GEWO Sensus Carbo Touch flared 85 grams like new

Glued once and tested for 30 minutes. Very controlled inner aramid/carbon blade with soft touch, will work with many rubbers for many styles. Just not what I need. asking price USD 75 plus shipping USD 10
  4. Jin Ueda's backspin touch is NEXT LEVEL!

How about this for a return of serve! :D <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155931461859332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no"...
  5. Early Review/Returns on Penhold Gambler Fire Dragon Touch Blade

What's up fellow penholders, thought I'd share my initial impressions of a really nice blade I recently picked up. Gambler Fire Dragon Touch. I live in the states so I got it from Zeropoong.com (who owns Gambler)...
  6. Amicus Advance x H2w Pro touch robot

Hi guys, I want to buy a robot and I m thinking about Amicus Advance and H2w Pro touch robot. Can anyone compare these 2 please? thanks
  7. Serving away from the table usng double touch and racket speed

Hi Guys, Though madness is consuming me to the fullest extent, once more I yielded to it by creating a new concept of serving in the opposite direction. Here, I am using double touch which I think is illegal, hopefully somebody could highlight those ITTF rules and with fast racket speed to keep...
  8. Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch/Stiga carbonado 145

Hey guys ATM I'm playing with the Stiga Infinity VPS V Diamond Touch. Great blade! But I'm just missing that extra speed. Could the carbonado 145 be the answer to my problem? Or perhaps another blade? :D
  9. Which blade is the absolute ultimate for both looping and touch play?

Hi guys, In your opinion which blade or blades is the absolute ultimate loopers blade that is also good for touch play?
  10. Incredible Lucky Shot

Incredible lucky point by Niagol Stoyanov (ITA) against Jens Lundqvist (SWE) in Spanish Open 2015 :D:D:D
  11. Ridiculous touch by Waldner (GIF)

http://gfycat.com/BareZestyHectorsdolphin Context: He was giving a point to the opponent because the Umpire had made a wrong decision in the previous point. I tried to do this just now on my table but just couldn't do it
  12. Table Tennis - A Touch of Magic!

Hey everyone, I got a little inspired when I watched Geca's new promotional video, so I figured I would use that motivation to make a promo video of my own. Hope you enjoy it :D Zhang Jike - Photo by: Roscher
  13. Wang Liqin's demonstrates amazing touch!

Can you do this ? :) :) Wang Liqin demonstrates how tacky his rubber is, check out his skills in the video below :) Video: Youtube edition XNTE4NzkwOTg0] This video is from Wang Liqin's QQ Weibo.
  14. Ma Lin's Touch Shot

The shot Ma Lin achieves here is what's known as a touch shot. However, looking closely at this amazing footage from DiegoTTTube at youtube you can see how much backspin Ma Lin achieves on the ball! Awesome! How to do this touch shot? The aim of this touch shot (the short push) is to make...