fastarc

1. Nittaku Fastarc C-1 or Nittaku Fastarc S-1

Hi, I am allround player with yasaka classic blade and andro hexer grip sfx on bh and Tenergy 80fx on fh. My style of play is allround from blocking, short pushes, drive, spin, loops. I am in doubt to change rubber on fh - tenergy is great rubber, but maybe I would like to have similar with...
  2. thoughts on Fastarc G1

Hi everyone. What makes Fastarc G1 such a popular rubber? Is it the relatively hard topsheet? the throw angle? or the sponge? What do you think. Recently I have re-visited Fastarc G1 on my forehand, and it just feels very solid on the forehand side. The high throw angle takes a bit of getting...
  3. What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?

What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?
  4. What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?

What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?
  5. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  6. Switching Rubbers, help me decide between Victas 15, Rakza 9 and Fastarc G1.

Hey guys, I have been using mantra M for a while and I want to switch soon, and I'm between Victas V> 15 Extra, Yasaka Rakza 9 and Nittaku Fastarc G1. Some questions: For people that have played with those rubbers, which one of these 3 you feel like differs the most from Mantra? Which one...
  7. Mizuno GF T40 vs Nittaku Fastarc S-1

hi, I am allround+ player, better on fh and don't like to fast equipment. Currently I use Yasaka Sweden Extra blade with BF Tenergy 64fx 1.9 (fh) and Andro Hexer Grip SFX 1.9 (bh). Mybe Tenergy is to fast on fh, so I am wondering to replace it with Mizuno GF T40 or Nittaku Fastarc S-1. So, if...
  8. DHS Long 5 and Nittaku Fastarc G1, which was your 2019 best set up?

In terms of blades, DHS Long was the best blade for me, better than Viscaria and Carbonado. The best feeling, control and spin. For rubbers Nittaku Fastarc G1 were the best compared to 05, MX-P, MX-S, Mizzuno Q4, Hurricane 8 and DNA hard. which was your golden combination of 2019?
  9. Backhand Rubber for Flicks - Fastarc G1 vs other rubbers

Hallo guys, I'm currently using Fastarc G1 (2.0 mm) on both sides of a TSP Swat. G1 is both easy to use for pushes and topspin play due to the low catapult in the low-force domain. However, it requires a relatively high amount of arm swing and minimum acceleration to get activated due to the...
  10. fastarc g1 + stratus power wood???

hi guys i already have a old stratus power wood and i am planning on buying fast-arc g1 for the blade will it be a good combo?will the rubber be too hard? will it be spinny enough or can i go for a safe bet evolution mxp?
  11. Nittaku Super Thick

Why does the max thickness for the Fastarc series is only 2.0mm? How is it so famous compared to newer ESN and Tenergy when its sponge thickness is not 2.1/2.2 which means it lacks spin and speed right? Can anyone explain? Thanks.
  12. Tibhar Aurus vs Nittaku Fastarc P-1

Hello, Has anyone played with aurus and fastarc p1 and is able to give a comparison ? I struggle to find playing impressions of the fastarc p1 in general so i am grateful for any information on that rubber. I have tested G-1 and while it was nice it was a nice the topsheet felt a little to...
  13. LF Fastarc G1

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone had a sheet of this, preferably in max to test, to post to EU. Ta
  14. Nittaku Fastarc P-1 review YouTube

15. nittaku fastarc g-1 for fh

Hello TTD memberes; i will change my fh from Airoc m to fastarc G-1 and pair it with tibhar SPW, the reason is my need to improve FH loop and counterloop,and as i know fastarc g-1 is the best choice for that reason with lots of spin and med-high through and it's one of the top notch rubbers...
  16. Nittaku Fastarc S1 ??

is the Nittaku Fastarc S1 a good rubber for forehand?
  17. Donic Bluefire M1 turbo vs Nittaku Fastarc G-1

I am having problem of choosing my new rubber as my old one(xiom omega v pro on my FH) broke a big hole in the middle.So I would like to get some opinions about the difference between M1 turbo and G-1 plus maybe some opinion about which one is better.
  18. New awesome Nittaku rubber - Fastarc

Hi forum readers. I have just tried the Nittaku Fastarc G-1 and found that it played very similarly to Tenergy 05. I also tried Fastarc P-1 which Nittaku have just released for the new plastic ball. There wasnt much difference between them and I am not good enough to tell that much but if...
  19. Equipment rating needed: Zetro Quad + Fastarc G1 + Hammond Pro B

Hi all, Please rate and comment on the below setup. Blade: Xiom Zetro Quad FH: Fastarc G1 max BH: Hammond Pro Beta max Background: one of my club player is currently looking into this. And was asking me for my inputs. I havent played with any of these so i am forwarding this to you all. He is...