wrb

1. WTB Stiga All Roud Classic WRB

I'm looking for Stiga All Round Classic WRB.
  2. Loooking for FH rubber for Stiga Allround Classic WRB

As tittle says I'm looking for a suited rubber to improve my game. My actual setup: Stiga All Round Classic WRB FH DHS Hurricane 3 National Team 39º OS BH Giant Dragon - Talon National Team OX Style: FH looping (more side spin than top spin) and eventually some block. I make the side/top...
  3. Old Stiga Blade Composition (Stiga Ultra WRB)

A friend of mine has a pretty old blade (I'm guessing at least 10-15 years old). It's a Stiga Ultra WRB. He's looking for a replacement now as it's falling apart. Does anybody know the composition of this old blade so I can help him find a similar replacement? I've tried looking online but have...
  4. Stiga Clipper Classic vs Stiga Clipper CR WRB

What is the difference between the two, and what rubber combos are best for them?
  5. What is Stiga "WRB"?

What is the difference between the normal and WRB in stiga blades.
  6. 7ply all wood blade advice similar to the attributes of Clipper CR WRB

Hey guys, I've been playing with Clipper CR WRB 90gr for the recent 2 years. I have changed my rubbers from T05 on FH and 64T on BH 6 months ago. My play improved a lot more with the Gewo Hype KR 47.5 rubbers. The only issue i am having is the angle of the blade now related with rubbers, quite...
  7. 7ply all wood blade advice similar to the attributes of Clipper CR WRB

Hey guys, I've been playing with Clipper CR WRB 90gr for the recent 2 years. I have changed my rubbers from T05 on FH and 64T on BH 6 months ago. My play improved a lot more with the Gewo Hype KR 47.5 rubbers. The only issue i am having is the angle of the blade now related with rubbers, quite...
  8. FS: Stiga Clipper CR Master (no WRB!)

Hey there, I would like to sell my backup blade which has been in the racket case nearly 24/7. It's a Stiga Clipper CR (no WRB) with exactly 90 grams which I asked TT11 for. The condition is very good, I glued rubbers on it once and then maybe played with it 2 times. It has been sealed by TT11...
  9. Stiga Clipper Cr non wrb penhold

Does anyone know where I can purchase this? The only place where I can find it is on dandoy and I've heard that their service is bad.
  10. A setup that is faster than Clipper CR WRB but much slower than RoseWood VII?

Hi everybody, I have been playing table tennis for 3 years, but I have not tried many blades yet. My style is - Back hand: flick in the table, top spin outside the table, sometime push in the table too - Forehand: push in the table, top spin outside the table - close and medium distance I am...
  11. Stiga Offensive Classic WRB, any good for beginner of 2 years?

Hello. I have a choice between Stiga Allround Classic ALL and the Stiga Offensive Classic WRB OFF-. I will be buying Friendship 729 FX with it. Which should I go for if they are both well in my budget? @Der_Echte mentioned I can probably handle an OFF-, but what do you think of this blade in...
  12. What baldes should I get ? INFINITY VPS V , CLIPPER WRB , CLIPPER CR WRB or Other

Hi,Everyone now My blade is Timo Boll Spirit and FH = Rakza 7 BH = Rakza 7 soft It 's ok, Heavy spin but slow ball.Great control.I usually attack by topspin and sometimes smash 2nd ball . So I used TMB spirit more than 2 years . Now i looking for new blade. I read review all of 3 blades...
  13. Stiga Offensive CR WRB or Xiom Diva

HI all. I am looking for a new blade, i have Stiga Rosewood V now and it a bit fast for me and lacks control. So if any of you have played with Diva or Offensive CR WRB can you let me know how are they. I have been looking on forums and can make up my mind ;) Thank you!!
  14. Clipper CC or Clipper WRB?

I'm looking for a new blade and some people say that clipper is a pretty good blade, but wich one is the best? the CC or the WRB? What's the difference? OR ?