fukuhara

1. Stiga Clipper Wood, Butterlfy Innerforce Layer ALC, Butterfly Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF

Can somebody compare those blades? Currently I play with Donic Persson Power AR Senso V2, and I'll want to do some upgrade when my current blade will be not enough. Fh Tibhar Aurus Prime max, Bh Xiom Omega 4 Pro 2.0. Thanks in advance.
  2. Looking for used Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF (FL) 36671

As stated in the title, I am looking for a used Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF (FL) 36671. If anyone has one for sale, please contact me.
  3. Ai Fukuhara Is Officially Retiring

Roughly 40 minutes ago, Fukuhara made a long post on her Weibo announcing her retirement. https://www.weibo.com/5950061090/GEXZC9Hij?type=comment English Translation: Dear friends: Today I want to tell you something. I, Ai Fukuhara, will retire from professional table tennis. Ever since the...
  4. Innerforce ALC vs. Hurricane 301 vs. Liu Shiwen/ Ai Fukuhara ZLF

Hey guys.. I am planning to buy my first composite blade and I have shortlisted these three blades based on reading a number of reviews and feedback from different players. However, I am not sure which one would suit my game style. I am an intermediate level player with playing style usually...
  5. LF: Butterfly Ai Fukuhara ZLF or Innerforce ALC.S

Hi, I'm looking for a second hand Butterfly Ai Fukuhara ZLF or Innerforce ALC.S. Preferrably with a FL(aired) handle. My current blade is a (too slow) Butterfly Liu Shiwen and my previous blade was an (too fast) Innerforce ZLC. I'm looking for something in between :-) You may send me a...
  6. FT (or FS): My Innerforce ZLC for your Ai Fukuhara ZLF

SOLD! - FT (or FS): My Innerforce ZLC for your Ai Fukuhara ZLF Hi, I've got a Butterfly Innerforce ZLC (flaired handle) which I would like to trade for a Butterfly Ai Fukuhara ZLF (also flaired handle). The Innerforce is a tad too fast/hard for my game and I want to take it down a notch. The...
  7. Where to buy Armstrong 8 which Ai Fukuhara uses?

Anyone know where I can buy this medium pip rubber Armstrong 8? Thanks ttd
  8. Married Ai Fukuhara Aims for 2020 Tokyo Olympics

After 2016 Rio Olympics, a romantic story has been developing cheerfully between Japan and Taiwan. On this Sep. 1st, Japanese famous player, Ai Fukuhara, nicknamed as Ai-Chan, has married Taiwanese handsome player, Chiang Hung-Chieh. On Sep. 21st and 22st, they held two consecutive official...
  9. My drawing of Ai Fukuhara (step by step)

Hi ttd, heres my step by step drawing of Ai Fukuhara. I will update the topic with each step as I go along. Any questions give me a shout :) Hope you like the finished product.
  10. Liu Shiwen | Fukuhara AI PRO ZLF| Timo Boll ZLF

Anyone wants to point out the important differences between following Butterfly blades? Liu Shiwen AI PRO ZLF Timo Boll ZLF I can't decide. I am looking for a relatively light blade, something around 80-85 grams. I play with Hurricane 3 neo on forehand and Tenergy 05 FX on backhand...
  11. What rubbers should I put on my Ai Fukuhara Pro blade?

Hi fellow ping pong lovers, What rubbers should I put on my Ai Fukuhara Pro blade, and why? Thanks. And, if you are wondering, the serial number has been edited out.
  12. Best rubber for AI Fukuhara PRO ZLF

Hi Everyone, Just got nice present - blade AI Fukuhara Pro ZLF. Could you please suggest what rubbers would best fit to it(Anything but BF- cant get it now). Was thinking about Tibhar Evo EL-P. Game style - attacking short-med distance with a lot of BH. Thx!
  13. ai fukuhara zlf vs liu shiwen vs innerforce zlf

Hi, I am considering those 3 blades. Could anyone list the differences between them ? I know ai fukuhara is just thicker liu shiwen and liu shiwen is supposed to be just like innerforce zlf, but how it really looks like in a game ? I am looking for blade that will do great in mid distance and...
  14. BUTTERFLY Ai Fukuhara ZLF Pro Review

In this review, I used the new Butterfly Ai Fukuhara ZLF PRO blade along with Tenergy 05 and Globe 888. I looked into the various playing aspects of the blade as well as the rubbers. I used Stiga 40+ plastic balls during the testing. I'm still doing the video review so for the meantime, you can...
  15. Ai Fukuhara Technique Review

Hello TTD! So for the long time, I've been planning to start a table tennis related channel which involves table tennis equipment reviews, technique reviews, tournaments, tributes, and general table tennis experiences. I am keen to start making reviews and also share my knowledge in this amazing...
  16. Ai Fukuhara ZLF blade reviews?

Someone proposed a trade for my TB ALC to his Ai Fukuhara. I was wondering what I could get from this trade, considering that the Ai Fukuhara is a new blade and I don't know much about it. Would be nice if someone shed some light on this blade.
  17. Medium Pip players (strategy, style, and general discussion)

Hello TTD! I have recently converted (about two months) into playing in the "dark side." Hehe. My backhand is now equipped with pips. However, I am using a rather "rarer"(because in my area, there are little to none) type of pips which is medium pips. Currently using Globe 888 and I am getting...
  18. searching bty ai fukuhara off- straight

hi from austria, I'm searching a bty ai fukuhara off- straight .... maybe anybody wants to sell this blade? many thanks in advance ...
  19. Ai Fukuhara - 5 years old (VIDEO)

Check out this video of Ai Fukuhara at the age of 5! Just shows the Japanese new they would make a champion out of her :) Enjo the video below:
  20. Pretty! Fukuhara & Ishikawa!

A dapature ceremony for the world team championships was performed on March 18,2012 . Two videos! You can watch Japanese women players here! Fukuhara & Ishikawa play ping pong not tabletennis. http://sports.geocities.jp/nttabletennisuclub/THISMONTH.html