yoshimura

1. Yoshimura Maharu Service Breakdown with Siva (2nd Iteration)

Hi Guys, after a lot of feedback from you all, I went again in the garage and reworked on the serve. Those Japanese youtube videos were of great help, also thanks for pointing out the fact that I got it completely wrong. This time, I worked with sidespin-backspin serve. Though other variations...
  2. My experience with serving like Yoshimura Maharu (Disclaimer: My contact - different)

Hi everyone, once again with a serving tutorial of me trying to get the thought process behind my version of Yoshimura Maharu serve. It was incredibly hard for me to speak in front of camera with broken English so tolerate my annoying cuts. First of all this is the first iteration of this video...
  3. Maharu Yoshimura Serve Techniques

This video breakdowns Maharu Yoshimura serving technique. Videos from the 2015 Japan Open and Czech Open courtesy of ITTF, Janus. Additional Clip from Japanese Yoshimura documentary.
  4. Spanish Open 2015: Maharu Yoshimura exclusive match

Round of 16 match between the 2015 Spanish Open winner, Maharu Yoshimura(JPN) and Sheng-Sheng Huang(TPE). This match was played on table 4 so you can't watch it on ITTV :)
  5. Xu Xin crowned Mens Singles Champion at the Asian Cup 2012

Today on the 8th April 2012 top seed Xu Xin won the Asian Cup defeating rising Japanese star Maharu Yoshimura in four straight sets (11-6, 12-10, 11-6, 11-6). Xu Xin - Photo by: Remy Gros Men's Singles Final Congratulations to Xu Xin of China and what a fine performance by Japan's Maharu...