championship

1. 2020 China National Championship

Starting from 1st Oct to 10th Oct. Events including Men's and Women's singles, doubles, teams and mixed doubles will be played. 1~4 team events 5~10 Singles, doubles The main draw is not out yet. If you have additional information, feel free to add it here. I know that the player to qualify...
  2. The best rally from Polish Championship

3. Final Polish Championship

Final Mikst Final Doubles Final Singles SemiFinal (13 Years Player!)
  4. Belgium National Championship 2020 !

► All Table Tennis Lovers should Subscribe : http://bit.ly/TTBelgiumTVYoutube
  5. World Championship of Ping Pong 2020

It's the final day of the World Championship of Ping pong, who's tuning in? http://www.worldchampionshipofpingpong.net/
  6. European Ping Pong Championship

7. Academic European Table Tennis Championship

8. Academic Polish Championship

9. U21 European Championship 2019

We can use this topic for all the latest news regarding this weekend´s U21 European Championship 2019 More details soon come…
  10. Belgium National Championship 2019 !

Hi everyone, Follow the action on my Facebook Page and my YouTube ► http://bit.ly/TTBelgiumTVYoutube All the 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and Finals are gonna be added here.
  11. World Ping Pong championship 2019

So Ive been watching highlights of the 2019 ping pong championships and I have to say I'm really glad to see good TT players competing. The rallies are long fast and furious. The crowd seams to really be getting into it too which IMO is probably a good thing for TT in the long run (like a...
  12. World Championship of Ping Pong 2019

Hey guys, Who's tuning into the World Championship of Ping Pong today? It's the final day we are here making a vlog from the behind the scenes from the event. Matches are live on Sky Sports! This years prize fund is £100,000 with the winner receiving £20,000 and the runner up receiving...
  13. All China Table Tennis Championship 2018

14. Belgium National Championship 2018 !

Hi everyone, Here is the Teaser !
  15. Waldner & Appelgren are going to play at the German Senior Team Championship

According to the German tt-website mytischtennis.de Jan-Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren will participate at the German Senior Team Championships. Senior teams means Veteran teams like over 40, over 50, over 60 etc. Both of them will play for Oldenburg TB who have won last year with Peter...
  16. World Championship of Ping Pong 2018

World Championship of Ping Pong, 27-28th January 2018, Alexandra Palace, London, England It's that time again guys! The World Ping Pong Championships returns this weekend at the Alexandra Palace in London. For those that don't know it's a variation of hard bat table tennis, played with blue...
  17. all Japanese championship

do anyone has news about all Japanese championship? Schedule, Draw, etc.
  18. review Dunlop World Championship of Ping Pong

19. Tomokazu Harimoto not in the current World Junior Championship

I have searched over the web and I didn't manage to find anything about why Tomokazu Harimoto is not playing in the current World Junior Championship. I would love to see him play against the chinese juniors. If anybody knows why he is not participating please write here.
  20. 2018 European Championship of Ping Pong, party!

Hi, this year the ECPP will be held in Budapest, Hungary. Here is a pictures of the (future) playing hall of the QF, SF and Finals: