america

1. TOP10 Ranking Players of the Uniated States of America

2. Latin America Qualification Tournament for Rio Olympics 2016

Latin America select players and teams competing in the Olympic Games. They are: (Some names have an interview in Spanish) Women's Single: 1. Adriana Díaz (Puerto Rico) 2. Lady Ruano (Colombia) 3. Carolina Kumahara (Brazil) 4. Lin Gui (Brazil) 5. Gremlis Arvelo (Venezuela) 6. Yadira...
  3. Crazy Point in Latin America Qualification Tournament

4. Rio Olympic Qualifier Tournament for North America

2016 ITTF-North America Olympic Qualification Tournament, 08 Apr 2016 - 10 Apr 2016, Markham, Canada Men's Singles Lineup 01) Eugene Wang 02) Pierre-Luc Theriault 03) Timothy Wang 04) Kanak Jha 05) Yijun Feng 06) Filip Ilijevski 07) Marko Medjugorac 08) Sharon Alguetti Women's Singles Lineup...
  5. Ratings - USA vs Europe League - South America - East Asia

Hi guys and Gals, my training partner (Evan Gordon) and i were talking about equipment last night and brought up Daniel Ives's Equipment reviews.. then we talked about Daniel Ives's high playing abilities in his reviews.. then we asked each other what would be is his USATT rating? we...
  6. Table Tennis in America

I'm a student in China right now, but I plan on going to America for college. I know a bit about the NCTTA, the collegiate table tennis tourney, but I was wondering more about other tournaments for TT in the US. Things like the US open, NA qualifiers, olympic qualifiers, etc. For example, what I...
  7. Hello / Hola from Chile, South America!!

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Sebastian, I'm 22 and I'm from Santiago de Chile, a country that doesn't have many table tennis players, but still somehow this magnificent sport came to me and i just love it!! Unfortunately I've only been playing for 2 years, I'm not...
  8. 2012 NCTTA Championships in North America

Hello TableTennisDaily! Haven't been active on this forum much lately, but I wanted to share some videos I recorded (and edited) at this years North American collegiate table tennis championships. I play for the University of Texas, and we were fortunate enough to qualify for and compete at the...
  9. Wheres Zhang Yining?

Quick update guys. Zhang Yining is now is now living in the United States since her retirement in Table Tennis. However her drive and motivation hasn't stopped there. Photo source: weibo.com Zhang is now living in the United States of America studying English Language at the University of...