flooring

1. Slippery flooring in table tennis

Hi looking for some advise from other clubs with regards slippery flooring. I have 2 venues in my league which are generally unplayable unless the floor is washed between sets. Still not that safe washed. I am looking into alternative ways of making footwear nonslip ie. spraying bat cleaner on...
  2. Outdoor flooring for outdoor table tennis

Hi! I own an outdoor table tennis table that I use indoors since the weather last season wasn't good for table tennis. My family is thinking about bringing the table outdoors again since the weather is much better. The problem is that when we have the table outside, every time it rains, the...
  3. Sneak Peak - Purple Flooring at 2016 World Team Championships!

This years World Team Championships 2016 will see a awesome, unique, purple flooring. The best players in the world will battle for glory in this incredible arena in Kuala Lumpua! Purple Flooring - World Team Championships 2016 This flooring will look very attractive on TV. It is very unique...
  4. Green Flooring at Rio Olympics 2016!

Last week saw the Rio Olympic Test Event where fans could see how the venue will look like. The table as always looks great and is a big attraction, however fans shifted their attention to the Green Flooring. The new all green flooring has been requested by the organisation of Rio 2016. This is...
  5. flooring

Hi everyone...hope you will be fine...don't mind if I posted on wrong place.. Actually, I am looking for some stuff about flooring... so, can anyone help me! regards
  6. Volkswagen Cup 2011 Flooring

Hi guys, I was very suprised to see at the Volkswagen cup they had blue flooring!!! Seemed really weird to watch for sme reason. I don't know why they would change it from the normal orangy flooring. Any thoughts?