knee

1. Knee pain caused by shoes?

Hey there, I started again after a break of a few years and my old Mizuno Wave Drive 4 had to be replaced. So I got the Adidas Adizero table tennis shoes on super sale for only 20 euros (back then costed 100+). They are nice, super light and the comfort is okay for a shoe of its weight but I...
  2. XU XIN and CHEN CHIEN-AN EQUIPMENT AT THE KNEE

Hi Everyone, this is my first post ever on here, hope I can get the answers I'm looking for : Does anyone know what are both XU XIN and CHEN CHIEN-AN wearing to support their knee ? AND, where I could find it... Sportively, Nick
  3. The right knee during forehand powerloop

Hello everyone. I’ve been enjoying reading the forum for a while now, but this is my first post. I’d like your thoughts on an idea I had about how one bends the knees in preparation for certain strokes. I’m mainly talking about the forehand powerloop (the forehand topspin against backspin) here...
  4. Knee Cap Problems

I am 14 years old and I have a pain in my knee cap and its only on my right knee and I think its associated with table tennis. I've been playing for two years. Does anyone know what it can be because I've got important tournament next week and need to well. Thanks in advance
  5. The peoples favourite Michael Maze withdraws from the European Top 12

Former 2004 European Top 12 Champion Michael Maze has had to unfortunately withdraw from this weeks European Top 12 due to his ongoing injury. Michael Maze developed a knee injury in 2010 and still persists with problems to this day. Michael Maze. Photo by: ecl-ettu.com Michael Maze made a...
  6. Sad News - Maze Withdraw's from WTTC 2011

Superstar Michael Maze world ranked 18 withdrew from the World Championships 2011 this week. The former European Champion in 2009 said to sporten.dk, " I still have pain and can not go down at the knees. It takes maybe a month or two before I can train," Photo Source: Kim Kyong-Hoon © Scanpix...