legends

1. Talk about live legends: Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll and Jan Ove Waldner

Why are European legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Jan Ove Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? A lot of people have asked me that question, and today, i will try to analyze it from a professional perspective...
  2. ITTF Legends Tour 2018 | Line Up, Training, Backstage and more !

Legends Tour 2018 | Line Up, Training, Backstage and more ! Hi Everyone, After 2014 and 2016, I will be there again in 2018 ! Here is the Teaser ►
  3. ITTF Legends Tour 2017

ITTF Legends Tour 2017, 29th April, Matz, France This Friday will see the fourth addition of the spectaculr ITTF Legends Tour which will take place in France! This tour was founded by Philippe Saive Management and now is partnered with the ITTF. The event will be LIVE on the ITTF Facebook page...
  4. Olympic Legends vs Brazil Stars 2016

2016 Olympic Legends vs Brazil Stars,10 Jul 2016 - 10 Jul 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Hey guys! I received from ITTF via newsletter today news of a veeeeery exciting (at least for me =P) event that is gonna be held here in Rio, July 10th, 2016. The event is a preparation for the Olympics, as...
  5. Best Of ITTF Legends Tour 2016! (VIDEO)

The ITTF Legends Tour took place in Halmstad, Sweden on the 6th February 2016. TableTennisDaily member TableTennisBelgiumTV had the opportunity to be up and close with the stars including Waldner, Kreanga, Schlager, Persson, Saive and more! TTBTV produced a stunning video as seen below which...
  6. ITTF Legends Tour 2016

ITTF Legends Tour 2016, 4th March, Halmstad, Sweden Live streaming: This Friday will see the third addition of the ITTF Legends Tour Which will take place in Belgium! This tour has been founded by Philippe Saive (Philippe Saive Management) to give table tennis fans around the world another...
  7. ITTF Legends Tour 2014 - Backstage !

Hi, Here we have a video about the 2014 Legends Tour in Belgium. Philippe Saive gave me the unused rush. I hope I'll be part of the 2016 edition for more Backstage moments. For the new season I'll have a new website, kind of WebTV, more for the Belgian Public. I will continue to talk with you...
  8. Waldner vs Philippe Saive - Backstage ITTF Legends Tour 2014

Maybe the last match between these two players... Jan Ove Waldner and Philippe Saive backstage at last years ITTF Legends Tour playing match!
  9. What If ?

Hello Friends! Ive been thinking lately a lot about the legends from the past, their success, and how the game was rolling back in their days of glory. and I found the qouestion I have asked myself to be very hard to determined: What if players like Liu Guolliang, Jan Waldner, Kong Linghui or...
  10. ITTF Legends Tour 2015

ITTF Legends Tour 2015, 4th March, Halmstad, Sweden On Wednesday the 4th March 2015 the second addition to the ITTF Legends Tour will take place in Halmstad, Sweden! This tour has been founded by Philippe Saive (Philippe Saive Management) to give table tennis fans around the world another...
  11. Waldner's shot to win the ITTF legends tour

Here it is. Saive and Waldner played pretty well yesterday, especially considering their age. Waldner wasn't very happy with his performance but there were still some magic moments.
  12. ITTF Legends Tour 2014

ITTF Legends Tour, May 7th, 2014, Seraing/Liege, Belgium On Wednesday the 7th May 2014 a new addition is being added to the ITTF calender, the ITTF Legends Tour! This tour has been founded by Philippe Saive (Philippe Saive Management) to give table tennis fans around the world another...
  13. The Legends Retire... Ma Lin (VIDEO)

An extended tribute to TT Legend Ma Lin.
  14. The Legends Retire. Part 1. Wang Liqin. (VIDEO)

The Legends Retire. Wang Liqin. (VIDEO) We all have recently expressed our regret about the retirement of great Chinese players Wang Liqin, Ma Lin and Chen Qi from the CNT. Those guys were in the vanguard of the world's table tennis for so many years. Here is an extended tribute "The Legends...
  15. Chen qi wang hao chinese legends

16. Swedish TT-Legends coming to Denmark

Hey guys. The Danish TT-Club Sjørring has announced this that 2 Swedish legends are going to play in the Danish 1st division. The 2 players that will participate are Jan Ove Waldner and Michael Appelgren! Here is the article from the local news paper. Photo: STR...
  17. Thierry Henry playing TT (VIDEO)

Footballing legend Thierry Henry and his team mates playing table tennis with French table tennis icons Jean-Philippe Gatien and Patrick Chilla! Video below: Henry hits an awesome shot at 1.22 :) Enjoy guys!