material

1. ELLEX-M - New Blade Material from Butterfly

Been waiting for the model name and release date to be leaked. Butterfly, in collaboration with Daio Paper, has developed a new blade material, ELLEX-M, which is made of Celluose Nanofiber, or CNF. In simple English, it's essentially refined wood fiber. In terms of energy efficiency, CNF...
  2. Material combination help / tips

I am thinking of buying the Xiom Extreme S blade, but I am in doubt as to which rubbers would be the best combination to use, it would take a few indications. Rasanter R47 or Rasanter R42 or BlueStorm Z2 or Corllineau Target Pro GT-H47 or Thibar MX-P, what combination would be best? I accept...
  3. Struggle with choosing the correct material

I start playing again a couple of years ago. Started with safe rubbers. After 2 years my game was improving a lot and i decided to go for more expensive rubbers and I bought Andro Rasant Grip on both BH and FH. Now again 1 year further I improved a lot. I'm playing 3 evenings a week, mutiple...
  4. material used today

this is what I used today to play tt. -lefusi shoes from aliexpress (I think they are like fake yonex theoretically, but I'm not sure) -fake billabong shorts from aliexpress -fake dhs hurricane hao blade -real butterfly tenergy 25 rubbers this is also directed to ma long. this is to show that...
  5. Blade Material

Is there any differences between donic's zylon carbon fleece range and butterfly's zlc range.
  6. Donic Material for sale (NEW)

Hi guys, I got a good supply about some Donic stuff and i would like to give you the opportunity to get it at the price i get(which i find very afordable,compared to the oficial ones). The shipping price is 5€ to Europe and 6€ to the rest of the World. If anyone is interested,just PM me...