underspin

1. Forehand Loop against UNDERSPIN Technique

Hey all, here's a video about looping underspin. It's only 10 minutes, but I tried to pack as much information as I could in. Please let me know what you think and share the video/subscribe if you like it! https://youtu.be/myijNgE2Pv0
  2. Topspin forehand against underspin

Hi guys Can u recommend for me good video to improve my fh tospin? Anyone of you see any mistakes i do atm ? I am open to any advice :) link below https://www.instagram.com/p/CCD4wqrnOV0 Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browserDisable in...
  3. Serving short with a lot of underspin/backspin

Hi, I want to serve short with a lot of underspin but I can't serve with heavy underspin. It is just a normal underspin. I am using H3 Blue Sponge. How to serve heavy underspin with pendulum?
  4. How to read topspin/underspin/sidespin balls?

Hi guys, I have problem with reading balls when I receive service. I can't understand from opponent's racket movement. I want to read with ball differences. What are the differences between them?
  5. I like underspin coming at me than nospin , is that normal ?

Hello everyone, I just started my third year in TT. My style now is forehand topspin big stroke mid-range and working on my backhand to be more of a two-winged attacker. It comes natural to me to topspin underpin balls because I can transfer my weight really down my right knee/leg and then...
  6. Collection of Pros serving no spin that look like underspin

Can we make a collection of these? Specifically, pro players where we can actually see how they are serving clearly. I've look at a few older threads about serves, but the videos no longer exist for some reason. I'll start off with two. Guang Qing Feng vs Zhang Kai Pretty much everywhere in...
  7. My practice of short underspin serves!

Der_Echte once said to me, learning the timing and touch and bat angles for a short underspin serve is a must, I have decided to work on it and to perfect it as much as I can (without a proper coach). Below is a video of my practice of the serve on Day 2. I am attempting to practice a bucket...
  8. Which rubbers are really good at lifting underspin?

Hi everyone, I play with long pimples on my BH and I play a chopping game with them. This means quite often opponents will push or chop to my FH to avoid my pimples. Once this happens I like to try and lift the push/chop with a spinny attacking shot. So I am often lifting chops and pushes in an...
  9. Kim Jung Hoon teaches FH fast loop vs underspin

Nexy / TAK9.com just published a 30 minute clip where Korean pro Kim Jung Hoon gives a 30 minute lesson to a Natl Div 4 (slightly above average common Korean club member level). This is all about how to make a fast loopdrive vs an incoming underspin. This is how to step around and make fast...