matches

1. This is the angle that ALL ittf tour matches should have

There's simply no need for any other angle. Put the camera simply in that angle for every single match and not only it would attract that way a ton more people to TT and have them interested but would make a lot more current TT fans a lot more happier. Putting aside the awful side camera angle...
  2. Return of International TT Matches

2020 has been the most challenging year in living memory, as the COVID-19 pandemic brought the international table tennis event calendar to a grinding halt early in the year. Many players, coaches and fans were confined to their homes or their local communities, unable to play or watch their...
  3. Chinese Warm Up Matches | Tokyo 2021 | Highlights

The Final: Wang Chuqin vs Liang Jingkun Semi Finals: Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun Wang Chuqin vs Xu Chenhao
  4. Live Streaming-2020 Warm-Up Matches for Tokyo Olympics (1/32 single)

https://youtu.be/vgGlBlUdwig
  5. Kim Jung Hoon visits new club - plays handi matches with all 24 club members

Like the title said, KJH visits a new Joola club in Jan 2020. (Hey, he's sponsored by Joola, he is supposed to do that!) He plays a single handicap game with everyone in the club ho is wearing a uniform... like ALL of them. Against a Div 1 2000+ player, he gives 5 handicap points, often 7 or...
  6. Camera for recording matches?

Hi guys, I am planning to record my and my team's matches next season, but I am on a low budget as usual. What specifications are needed for this? Can you recommend specific models?
  7. What are some great matches to watch?

Hey guys Can you recommend some great, exciting matches to watch? Please recommend some womens matches as well! Here are some of my recommendations:
  8. Czech extraleague play off final matches!

Hello everyone! I have to share the great matches from the czech highest league play offs.. First I need to share with you great channel of Czech table tennis asociation, which made all the coverage of the play offs and everything in FULL HD and 60FPS!!! https://www.youtube.com/user/czpingpong...
  9. WTTC live streaming matches?

Hi everyone, Can you recommend me a good live stream source to catch up with all the WTTC matches? Thanks.
  10. CNT's WTTC Warm-Up Matches

As mentioned elsewhere, CNT has the tradition of holding 'warm-up' matches before each major competition. In preparation for WTTC later this month, a total of 18 matches will be held to assess the form of the registered players. Seems like the opponents selected are meant to mimic either i)...
  11. Camera equipment to record trainings and matches

Hi everyone I would like to start recording some matches of mine, and some trainings. Just for fun, and also to adjust some mistakes I make. So much easier to see frmo yourself on video. Is there anyone who can recommend what type of camera,...? Not too expensive, just regular quality is fine...
  12. What do you think about folks who love to bet a little money to play matches?

I find these folks so annoying. They say without betting (even a dollar) they won't play too seriously. I'd think it is their problem as I always play seriously in any matches against anyone but I am not the person who likes to bet (I don't like to gamble even a quarter as winning or losing do...
  13. LGL,No.1 Commentator in the universe!Updating his Comment on the matches.

LiuGuoLiang,become No.1 Commentator!Updating his Comment on the matches. --------------------- Liu GuoLiang did as a commentator on a sports website(zhibo.tv) on Feburary and May for the semi final and final of the team world cup and the world tournament(only chinese's match,both...
  14. Playing your best in important matches

Yesterday’s match was garbage. I lost both and to be honest I think I am the better player both times but I only played a fraction of what I can. i know my strengths and weaknesses and this time it was not that my opponent did not let me play my best, it was just that I was wayyy too nervous...
  15. 2018 China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC

2018 China Warm Up Matches for WTTTC 2018, 15-16 April 2018 http://www.zhibo.tv/special/wttc2018 More Highlights Coming soon....
  16. European Team Championships 2018 - Qualification matches

Hello everyone! European team qualifications begun! Month ago I think.. But y-day I was in Bratislava to see SVK vs. UKR and I got some great matches recorded! I would like to share. If you got something to share too, do not hesitate! ;) SVK vs. UKR: Interestingly Ukraine put their best player...
  17. I am good at training matches but I am so bad in competition

Hi, I am very good at training matches. I can play very well and it's hard to beat me at training matches for my opponents. But in real match, I lose easily like 11-4 or 11-5. But I always beat the same guy 11-3 at training matches. How can I solve this problem? I want to solve this problem at...
  18. Jan Ove Waldner Footage of all matches!

Jan Ove Waldner Footage of all Matches! I found this amazing 4 hour film of all of Waldners big matches! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks to Gary Ruderman for making this amazing piece of art!
  19. I am blaming myself in matches, how do I stop?

Hey community, I need a help from you. On a training, I usually play pretty good, so I am not angry, but when I play a match, and I make a mistake i blame myself and getting angry. Everytime I fail a topspin I just say "What the f*** am I doing??? Why I do this sh** again??" so then enemy just...
  20. Recommended matches to watch from 2017?

Hi, Just looking for the most memorable table tennis matches you have seen so far i 2017. Does not matter if it is because of some spectaluar shots, high quality, some extra interesting points or even a controversy ;) Both men's and women's matches, and doubles of course. Actually I often...