reverse

1. Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB)

Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB) Hope you guys will love this "Reverse Penholder Backhand" technique! Enjoy ������ Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel for the goal 100.000 sub until June 2020 :table_tennis_paddle_and_ball: Love you all!!! #mlfmtabletennis #rpb...
  2. 5 Steps To Master The Reverse Pendulum Serve | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The reverse serve is one that many players want to learn and add to their game, when executed correctly you can create deadly amounts of spin and it can be very hard to return. Many professional players such as Timo Boll and Fan Zhendong use this serve to devastating effect, so...
  3. Reverse pendulum serve - receiving

Hi guys, i have one question: How do you return a reverse pendulum serve with backspin? Normally i return it with my bh to the opponents bh (sometimes to the fh, to not give always the same return). But this is a defensive return, i'd like to attack it sometimes. I feel comfortable to return the...
  4. Yoo Nam Gyu teaches Reverse serve and Shovel serves

Enjoy.
  5. Why no reverse modern defenders?

I am curious why all the so-called modern defenders typically use inverted on their forehand and counter/loop on that side, and use long pips/short pips and chop on the backhand. Since forehand offensive shots are more powerful/more spinny due to biomechanics of the forehand side, I would...
  6. Reverse engineering chinese dominance

Here we go again, one of these topics that keeps appearing over and over again. To be honest, I don't even think about this subject but the other day it just came to me and it was a moment of Ahaaaaa !! that happened while I was watching a match. Here is my argument and bare with me to the end...
  7. Improving my reverse pendulum backspin serve.

Hey, guys can anyone give me useful links or advice to improve my reverse pendulum backspin serve. can you also tell how to ad topspin in my serve. Please help me.
  8. Where to contact my racket to the ball during a reverse pendulum serve ?

Hey everyone. can you please tell me where to contact my racket to the ball more maximum spin. can you also tell me how to have more force on my serve for most of my serve land in the net. (I am a left handed table tennis player)
  9. Reverse dome on rubbers

Why does this happen? I have seen this happen in some rubbers, namely boosted rubbers that i peel off the racket after some time. It's understandable because the sponge expanded and then returned to it's original size. But i have a Nittaku G1 that came with significant reverse dome out of the...
  10. Trouble with reverse pendulum service to the bh

Hello i have problem with a deceptive reverse pendulum service to my backhand (on the forehand side i can flip it to the wide forehand,..) it is mostly heavy topspin, and normaly my backhand flip/chiquita can punish no spin serves or light backspin services with good speed and power, but...
  11. Ma Long and reverse pendulum

Hi all, If you watch some of Ma Long's matches like 5-6 years back, he used to use the reverse serve a lot. But nowadays he never pulls it out. He uses backhand as an emergency option sometimes, but not the reverse. What happened?
  12. Reverse Pendulum with no spin - good alternative

Hello what do you think about a half long reverse pendulum with no spin the the middle forehand as a change up from backspin/sidetopspin is it a good alternative, what do you think, thank you very much
  13. Question about LP/SP rubbers and the "reverse" spin effect

I once played against a fellow who used either short pimples or long pimples. I had played against SP/LP players before, but this was the first time where the "reverse" spin effect was so pronounced. Whenever I would do a heavy push, he would push it back and the ball would have quite a heavy...
  14. Problem Reverse Pendulum (to the forehand with backspin) - low spin and too high

Hello i have a problem with my reverse pendulum, i serve this mainly to the opponents forehand side (half long), but sometimes my service gets to high and the oppponent flips/hits it very wide to my forehand site, sometimes i can get there to play a forehand crosscourt but sometimes i am to...
  15. Timo Boll reverse sidespin forehand punch

After practicing his reverse sidespin forehand punch against Simon Gauzy (~6:24 of this video)... ...Timo now has the confidence to use it against Dan (~7:36 of this video):
  16. Reverse Backhand Penhold Rubbers Suggestion.

I am now using the Zhangjike ALC Chinese penhold as my main playing blade. Having trying this blade for 2 weeks. I have the following thought. The forehand is Hurricane 3 blue provincial rubber. Very good in indeed. I put the Butterfly Tenergy 05 as my backhand rubber. I felt it is quite soft...
  17. Understanding the Par Gerell Reverse Side Spin Serve Deception (Video)

Hi everyone, the recent competition on the Stiga Carbonado Blade provided me an opportunity to observe and Study how Par Gerell does his serve. In this video, I have tried to explain one way of how reverse side-topspin and backspin serves work with similar motion I believe Par has many ways to...
  18. Backhand Reverse Serve

Life threats from Goon squad and concerns from my well wishers on the level of my insanity gave me the courage to escape the Pyschiatric ward and jump back to life with Sane Mind :D So, I tried to record some of my backhand serves. Again, Some well wisher with laser scanning eyes could see...
  19. Backhand reverse serve

This serve is insane.:cool: Made by me...
  20. My ZJK reverse pendulum service tribute with incredible music

This is second iteration in this serve series. The first one was way long back and I feel awkward whenever I see that youtube video. Please suggest me feedbacks or correctionif you found any. Thanks as always for watching :)