insane

1. These Table Tennis Dive Shots will BLOW YOUR MIND! (INSANE)

Hey guys, check out some of the craziest dive shots table tennis has ever seen! We’re going to be making more of these reaction videos in the future so if you have any crazy shots or rallies and want to be featured in the next one, be sure to send them into us at...
  2. Kalinikos Kreanga | Insane Backhand Training 2019

Hey guys! During our review with the beast Kalinikos Kreanga, we caught his afternoon training session against Panagiotis Gionis! Watch as Kreanga is ripping through the backspin with his backhand, it's incredible!
  3. Zhang Jike's watch collection is insane!

Hey guys, Recently Zhang Jike attended some events and what stood out in particular were the watches he was wearing. Check them out below! Combined all of the watches cost well over £300,000! Who said you couldn't earn money from playing Table Tennis?! :)
  4. This shot is INSANE! What did I just WITNESS!

Okay, so at first glance it looks like a pretty good backhand down the line shot on the run. However, the slow motion reveals all! Notice how Nathan Pellissier uses his forehand side as he plays the backhand shot! This is pure filth! Enjoy! Ever hit one of these shots? Does it have a name? :D
  5. An insane save!

When one court is just not enough
  6. Timo Boll Insane Dive! In or Out?

I'm pretty sure you have all seen this absolutely insane dive roller at the German Open last night by Timo Boll. Was it in or out? Have your say in the posts and be sure to cast your vote!
  7. Insane multi ball by Liu Guoliang in lead up to WTTC 2017!

Look at the speed of this multi ball feed by Liu Guoliang in the training hall for the Chinese National Team! The players are preparing hard and being pushed to their limits as the World Championships is approaching! Wow! Zhang Jike! <iframe...
  8. Insane recovery from Timo Boll - 2017 Europe Top 16!

You do not see this shot very often! An insane recovery from Timo Boll at the recent Europe Top 16 which left Andrej Gacina stranded! Just check out the spin on that ball!
  9. Insane Exhibition between Timo Boll and Jorgen Persson 2016!

In front of the Timo's home crowd in Germany today at the World Cup, Boll took on Swedish Legend Jorgen Persson in an exhibition match before the men's singles final. You can watch the final between Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin here. To the spectators delight, this turned out to be one of the...
  10. Insane Bottle Trickshot by PongIsLife!

PongIsLife is back with this absolutely insane trick shot! Near impossible trick shot! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15)...
  11. Insane Trick Shot Video Hits 26 Millions Views!

A new video is doing the rounds on Social Media! Youtuber takkyuu geinin released an unbelievable trick shot video which includes some of the most creative table tennis tricks we have ever seen! That's enough from us, watch below to see for yourself! 26 million views and counting on...
  12. Duct Tape Trick Shot Brought To Another Level

Hey guys! Check out my new trick shot video! I can bet its something you've never imagined of! If you enjoyed the video, please like my page to stay updated for future tricks, giveaways and more! The link is attached below. https://www.facebook.com/allenwang.solegit/videos/1047487125346466/
  13. INSANE Under The Leg Around The Net Shots By Apolonia!

Hi all, At the end of the TTD Tiago Apolonia Blade Review I asked Tiago if he had any trick shots up his sleeve. He said he can do around the net shots from under his legs! I couldn't quite believe the precision and accuracy Tiago had! See it for yourself in the video below! How impressive...
  14. Insane Ghost Serves by Jun Mizutani! NEW 2016!

A new video has surfaced via Jun Mizutani's Twitter Account featuring the world number 6 serving with incredible amounts of backspin! A video similar to Ma Lin's viral video in 2008 demonstrating insane amounts of backspin on the ball which has racked up 2 million views on youtube! Jun...
  15. Insane control by the Slovenian National Team!

This is what the Slovenian National Team get up to during the break of their training session! The control is so impressive! Thoughts?
  16. Insane Table Tennis Skill!

Wow! We have just had this unbelievable clip sent in! Is this real!? :) See it for yourself! Insane Table Tennis net skill!
  17. Xu Xin insane FH exchange!

This is something you have probably never seen before. Stiga Table Tennis once again produce the goods with this fine footage of Xu Xin top spinning the ball on both sides of his raquet using just his forehand! Watch the video below :) Not to sure if Liu Guoliang will be impressed if he see's...