wanted

1. Looking for Stiga Offensive Classic Straight Handle ~85gram US

Looking for Stiga Offensive Classic Straight Handle ~85gram. I live in the US. Thanks everyone.
  2. Informers wanted !!

01-12-2020 23:05:55 Dear Fellow Forumer, We want you to be our secret informer. It is a payed service, anyway. Every affirmed evidence of the complex rubber topsheet will earn 20 SILVER POUNDS as well as immense amount of GLORY for you. YOURS CORDIALLY. Royal Guardians League
  3. New Pickleball club to include TT. Suggestions wanted on Grand Opening.

New Pickleball club to include TT - Suggestions wanted on Grand Opening With the huge surge in pickleball in the US, a new club is opening in Florida and they want to include table tennis. I've meet the key reps and viewed the facility and agreed to help them organize their TT operation, assist...
  4. Opinions wanted on disputed point and lack of officiating

I have some questions about this disputed edge/side point. I slowed the video down to .25, but still don't have a definitive opinion due to the camera angle. What is the general consensus - edge or side? Most importantly, I'm quite shocked at the lack of participation by any officials. After...
  5. WANTED: TSP CURL P4 in RED with 0.5mm sponge!

Hi guys, I'm looking for TSP CURL P4 in red with 0.5mm sponge. Money waiting. Thanks
  6. Forehand topspin feedback wanted and general feedback is most welcome

Hi all, I would like you to comment and give me feedback on my forehand topspins, which are weak. Any advice on any aspect of gameplay is much appreciated. I get coaching once a week, and play regularly throughout the week, including local game nights I am the guy in orange. (vid deleted)
  7. Wanted-raystorm short pips

L.F-raystorm short pips Looking for butterfly raystorm short pips.Any colour,condition or thickness considered. Can pay with paypal. UK only please.
  8. Wanted good quality DHS N766 BLADE

Anyone got one of these in like new condition?
  9. Wanted Butterfly Primorac with Black and Gold tag

Hi does anyone have a spare Butterfly Primorac with black and gold tag at the bottom of the handle. I currently have a newer primorac but have tried an older one and it performs a lot better. I would like to purchase it according to condition etc. Any help in finding me one would be much...
  10. Wanted: Nittaku KVW

Has anybody got a Nittaku KVW flared handle in good condition for sale?
  11. Wanted-second hand inverted defence rubbers (under 1.5 in thickness)

Im not sure how this is done here as i have just joined.I am wanting to buy second hand inverted rubbers that are under 1.5mm thickness. I cant find any on e bay and im not really wanting to pay silly money buying new.Uk only please.I do not mind paying up front for the rubber as i trust you...
  12. FH Rubber Advice Wanted Please!

Good morning TTD! I am looking for some advice for a rubber for my FH. My coach last night told me of how he wants me to play. He wants me to be a 90% powerspin player on the FH. He said he wants this as I win 90% of points when powerspinning. He said I get sucked into a pushing game too much...
  13. EJs wanted! a rubber similar to Adidas P7

Hello! I'm seeking an experienced EJer to advise where to find a rubber that plays similar to Adidas P7. With Adidas pulling out of table tennis and leaving us all stranded without P5 & P7... I'm looking for a suitable replacement for when my supply runs dry. Any ideas?
  14. Long Pimples and Chopper teacher in Korea wanted

Hi Everyone, I will visit Seoul from 22/12 to 30/12. I would like to learn more about defense style, using Long Pimples. Do anyone know where can I find good chopper coach in Seoul ? I can speak and listen little bit Korean but cannot read. My equipment information is Racket : Butterfly...
  15. Butterfly Viscaria wanted!

As topic says looking for viscaria
  16. wanted maze boll spirit viscaria old metal tagged

Any of the above blades wanted in any condition straight or flair weight 84g to 90g preferred what you got? Ps older metal tagged ones preferred........
  17. Timo Boll Alc wanted!!!

Hi, is anyone selling Timo Boll Alc blade please? new or used for a good prize...please let me know asap money are waiting
  18. Player wanted for British League Division 3 or 4 (depending on promotion)

Hi If anybody is interested in joining a team who possibly could be promoted into division 3 British league South-Midlands-West (depending on the last weekend). Please give me an email to: [email protected] Thanks Sam
  19. Joola Kool Blades Wanted

Hey guys, Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a one or two Joola Kool blades ( preferable "extreme"). I tried one the other day and found it the most amazing experience. It offered everything a table tennis player is looking for. Great speed, great control and even was great for heavy...
  20. Wanted: Michael Maze ST . FT or FS Some Avalox

Wanted: Michael Maze ST . Some Avalox FT & FS Hi people Im interested bying a Maze Off new or in mint condition, straight handle. Range 85-88g (If possible) I have some Avalox blades to trade with if you are interested. 2x BT777 ST (as new around 86-88g) 2x P500 ST (new around 86-88g)...