czech

1. Czech Open 2019 (World Tour)

The Czech Open begins next week on Tuesday 13th August and concludes on Sunday 20th. The line ups are similar to the Bulgarian Open, but with some added top players like Hugo Calderano, Timo Boll, Lin Yun-Ju, Patrick Franziska and Feng Tianwei. Also more CNT players will join the party, so...
  2. Czech extraleague play off final matches!

Hello everyone! I have to share the great matches from the czech highest league play offs.. First I need to share with you great channel of Czech table tennis asociation, which made all the coverage of the play offs and everything in FULL HD and 60FPS!!! https://www.youtube.com/user/czpingpong...
  3. Hello from Czech Republic

Heya folks. Just passing to say hi after registering to the forum, from Brno - Czech Republic Cheers
  4. Czech Open 2018

The World Tour circuit now moves onto this weeks Czech Open, with some big names entered this competition is not to be missed. Last week saw the phenomenal Bulgaria Open which had many twists and turns. Firstly, Liam Pitchford eliminating number 1 seed Ma long in round 1! Kenta Matsudaira...
  5. Czech Open 2017

The World Tour circuit now moves onto the Czech Open. Last weekend saw Dimitrij Ovtcharov take the title defeating Kenta Matsudaira in the Bulgarian Open final. Ovtcharov has not entered the Czech Open, his team mate Timo Boll has entered as the number 1 seed. We have a lot to look forward to...
  6. Poland vs Czech Republic rematch

Poland won 3:2 in Czech Republic and now they are playing rematch: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOH2bwycw7xUaABvXsNlnFQ/live
  7. Poland vs Czech Republic - today live

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOH2bwycw7xUaABvXsNlnFQ/live
  8. Czech Republic vs Poland

If someone like Wang Zeng Yi or Jakub Dyjas style here is record from yesterday match.
  9. Poland vs Czech Republic live

Winner of this match and rematch will advance to european championships. Now live in Czech Republic:
  10. 2016 Czech National Championships

Mens Singles Final: Tomas Konecny vs Radek Kostal
  11. Amazing 92 shot Table Tennis Rally!

This could without doubt be one of the greatest rallies in table tennis! 92 shots took place in this one rally between Par Gerell and Adrien Mattenet at the Czech Open this week! You have to watch the rally below to see for yourself how ridiculous this point really is! What makes this point...
  12. Czech Open 2015 - Videos

Hi everyone, The Czech Open 2015 has begun! This topic has been created to display all the latest videos from youtube and other media sources from the 2015 Czech Open. Also, any spectacular points/shots you see, post them below :) Enjoy the event!
  13. Czech Open 2015

The Czech Open World Tour begins on the 26th August and concludes on the 30th August 2015. This Major World Tour event will take place in the city of Olomouc. World number 10 Marcos Fretias has entered the men's singles as the number 1 seed. This will be a great event with lots of players...
  14. Help: I want to buy tickets for the Czech Open 2015

I'm thinking about going to watch the Czech Open on the 26th - 30th of August and was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy tickets for the event, do you buy them on the internet or when you get to the venue?
  15. Czech league 2014-2015

Hey there, I just wanted to point out that there is also a final of the Czech league in progress ;-) Today they are going to play match 2 of the final, I hope I will be able to find a live stream and provide it here ;-) Final teams and players: DJT Hadec Králové: Ľubomír PIŠTEJ (SVK), Peter...
  16. Czech National Championships 2015

1,March - Final: Pavel Sirucek vs Frantisek Placek
  17. My Czech Open 2014 experience

Hello everybody, I just wanted to share some experience I got this year in Olomouc when I was visiting World Tour Czech Open 2014. It's 3 hrs by car to get there from my house and I just thought to myself why not ? It was always my dream to see a top quality table tennis tournament live. I was...
  18. Funny moment at the Czech Open

Watch this 458131997662089
  19. Czech Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Czech Open (Major), 27 Aug 2014 - 31 Aug 2014, Olomouc, Czech Republic The Gac Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Czech Open begins on the 27th August and concludes on the 31st August. This major World Tour event is held in city of Olomouc. Vladimir Samsonov leads the...
  20. Czech Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group GAC Group 2013 ITTF World Tour, Czech Open, Major Series, 21 Aug 2013 - 25 Aug 2013, Olomouc, Czech Republic The city of Olomouc welcomes the Czech Open World Tour as players, coaches and officials prepare for this years ITTF Major Series tournament which begins on Monday 21st August...