pair

1. Good Rubbers to Pair with My Joola Aruna Off Blade

Hey everyone, I just recently bought the new joola aruna off blade and I absolutely love it. As of right now I am using yasaka mark V hps rubbers on forehand and backhand but they are beginning to wear away and it might be time to replace the rubbers. What type of rubbers would you guys...
  2. Looking for a pair of new rubbers

Hey guys, im playing almost a year now and Im feeling the need to buy a new pair of rubbers soon. Im currently using andro Hexer Duro 1.9mm on my FH and BH. For the future I would like to play a medium+/hard rubber on my FH. (Or are there any downsides?) On my backhand I would like to play a...
  3. FS a pair of tenergy 05 rubbers 1.9 mm (boosted)

SOLD a pair of tenergy 05 rubbers 1.9 mm (boosted) Like new, played only twice in practice. Thin layer of Revolution booster, makes rubbers marginally softer. cut to Butterfly size 152 x 157 mm 65 Euro plus 7 Euro postage (registered letter)
  4. Need a Pair of Shoes

Hey all, I've realized that after playing for a few hours, my heels and some bone below my Achilles's Tendon starts to hurt when walking, and I'm forced to limp just a little. I recently bought low top basketball shoes from Nike a few months ago, but I'm thinking it might be the shoes...
  5. Best blade to pair with Mx-p?

Best blade to pair with MX-P? Hi, Im wondering what the best blade is to pair with MX-P? What have you paired it with (blade), those that play or have played with MX-P? Right now im trying the Donic Appelgren World Champion 89 and it feels quite good. Im thinking of trying mx-p with the...
  6. Win a pair of STIGA Instinct shoes today!

Win a pair of STIGA Instinct shoes today! Hey Everyone! As some of you are aware I am in Sweden this week with STIGA and the Chinese National Team! More details on my trip here. I am having an incredible experience and doing my best to share everything with you all. Similar to last year when...
  7. Ishikawa kasumi wants to pair with Ma Long for double.And Ma long would like to.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA4NTUyNjEy.html
  8. Anyone know where I can buy a pair of Butterfly EnergyForce 11's?

I have been looking all over the internet and just cant find a pair of energyforce 11's. If anyone would be able to help that would be great.
  9. Win a pair of Donic Bluefire M1 Rubbers!

Win a pair of Donic Bluefire M1 Rubbers! Hey Everyone! Since the launch of our recent TableTennisDaily Donic Bluefire M1 review, TopSpinSports are giving away a pair of the Blue Fire M1 Rubbers. You can watch our review on the rubber below: To win a set of Bluefire M1 rubbers all you have...
  10. China Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

2013 ITTF World Tour, China Open, Super Series, 12 Jun 2013 - 16 Jun 2013, Changchun, China With the spectacular World Table Tennis Championships coming to a halt last week, we now move onto the upcoming China Open which is the sixth World Tour of the year! The China Open Super Series will take...