coming

1. good reversed rubber for bh (coming from short pimples)

;);););););)
  2. Coming soon!!! MX-K in making from Tibhar's collaboration with Nexy

Hi all:-) I hope you are all doing well! Just a friendly heads up, Nexy and Tibhar are working on this new rubber together, whose name is MX-K. By the sound of that K, I assume it stands for 'Korea' Being a Korean myself, I do think it is quite meaningful that my home country's company is...
  3. Is Liu GuoLiang coming back?

Official announcement to be made in days, LGL will be the executive VP of CTTA (currently the no. 19 VP;)) and will be the one who runs the organization since CZH left the sports bureau. No question the guy is a true devotee of table tennis and a marketing genius as well. His return is a good...
  4. China Super League 2017

The first stage of 2017 CTTSL will begin on 31st October 2017 till 10th February 2018. Round 1: 2017/10/31 PLA vs Sichuan Bazhou vs Anhui Shandong Weiqiao vs Tianjin Shanghai vs Jiangsu Shenzhen vs Shandong Luneng (2017/11/4) (A break due to German and Swedish Open) Round 2: 2017/11/21...
  5. I like underspin coming at me than nospin , is that normal ?

Hello everyone, I just started my third year in TT. My style now is forehand topspin big stroke mid-range and working on my backhand to be more of a two-winged attacker. It comes natural to me to topspin underpin balls because I can transfer my weight really down my right knee/leg and then...
  6. Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano Blade Review coming soon!

Hi guys! I will be reviewing the new Simon Gauzy and Hugo Calderano blades tomorrow with both Simon and Hugo! Let me know of any questions you would like me to ask the players and ill ask them in the review and vlog! :)
  7. Coming Back after 3-Month Layoff

I am about to conclude a 3-month hiatus from TT. I chose to take a break because I was burned out on the sport, and because I will be competing in a powerlifting meet July 30th and wanted to focus my energy. Beginning this week I will be doing 100 shadow strokes in the mirror per day (50 BH...
  8. From Infinity to Eternity - Something new is coming from STIGA!

Teaser shows that Stiga is going to release Se7en new blades in 2016. The first is called Eternity VPS V. Wonder what the rest of the six will be named.
  9. New Blade and Rubber coming for me

I'd like to thank this forum for teaching me enough about TT gear so I can stop thinking about it. I have realize that Im not good at picking this things myself, so in my head I always wonder if I made a mistake with the rubber or blade when i play. I read good post from UpsideDownCarl and...
  10. TableTennisDaily Podcast coming soon...

Hey guys, As you may of seen on our various social media posts we are launching the TableTennisDaily podcast tomorrow. It's something that we have been thinking about doing for a long time now and has been a lot of hard work but it's finally ready and hopefully you guys will really like it...
  11. TTEdge Executing Table Tennis Shots Series!

This will be a series of videos critiquing the shots of TTEdge members who have videos of shots that Brett wants to analyze and correct. Please feel free to compliment or rip apart my technique - this is the one shot in my game I need to get better. As someone said on another thread, I have...
  12. New! Tenergy 99! Coming soon!

You just had to click didn't you!! With the addition of T80-fx what Tenergy will be next? I believe BTY has covered all the bases with the Tenergy line so would they have the balls to fling another one on us? Perhaps a Tenergy for developing players or a Tenergy priced under 50 quid. They know...
  13. Changes will coming into future WTTC

http://www.ettu.org/2014/05/history-of-doubles-was-made-in-tokyo/ Basically few points: Mix nation double is approved (seems like) for 2017 WTTC Two double pair per nation, but mix nation will count as one pair for each country.... Number of quota per nation reduce from 5 to 3 for singles, but...
  14. DHS Hurricane Long 5 ---- Coming Soon!

Hi everyone! I'm just browsing DHS blades and just got surprised because of this NEW! Hurricane Long 5 blade The blade has been described as: Hurricane LONG 5 has 7 layers(5 wood + 2 aryl-carbon). Hurricane LONG 5 has more speed than previous versions. (Even faster than HL3) Blade specs...
  15. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon - Coming Soon!

Nittaku is going to release new Blade - the Nittaku Acoustic with Carbon Since the birth of String Instrumentation series 10 years ago, Nittaku introduce carbon material into Acoustic blade, by integrated FE-Carbon with string instrumentation method. Spec released by Nittaku website: Ply : 5...
  16. Swedish TT-Legends coming to Denmark

Hey guys. The Danish TT-Club Sjørring has announced this that 2 Swedish legends are going to play in the Danish 1st division. The 2 players that will participate are Jan Ove Waldner and Michael Appelgren! Here is the article from the local news paper. Photo: STR...
  17. Tenergy 80 Review Coming Soon...

Hey guys, This weekend I will be testing and reviewing Butterfly's latest Tenergy 80 rubber. As there was quite a bit of controversy in my first review with Stiga's Calribra Tour rubbers I would like to get your opinions on what you would like to see included in this review. I will be reviewing...
  18. These new rubbers coming soon!

Now, Tenergy 80 is hot in many forums. The following rubbers are new rubbers registered on ITTF. Andro Rasant In Impuls Powersponge Butterfly Tenergy 80 Largestorm   Donic Bluefire M1 Bluefire M2 Bluefire M3 Piranja Anti Nittaku Fastarc C-1 Zalt In Alhelg XIOM Vega Japan Sigma II...
  19. Timo boll ... coming of age ... literally

Here is a video posted by my table tennis club ( Top Spin ) in face book ... it shows the video of Timo growing up .. hope you guys enjoy it ... text of the original post in face book : Please find a fun and interesting Youtube video on Timo Boll's Career which shows him starting to play at 4...
  20. A small shipment of Adidas Rubbers are Coming in!

Hey Guys in the USA! We're getting a small shipment of Adidas Rubbers because, according to the users, its better than tenergy! Adidas P5 is a bit slower but spinnier than Tenergy 05 Adidas P3 is faster than Tenergy 05, comparable to Tenergy 64 Adidas Tenzone spin/control is equal to Tenergy...