daily

1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Post

Yep. That's it.
  2. Is Table Tennis Daily blocked by "Internet Sehat" (Indonesian Internet Censoring)?

Is Table Tennis Daily blocked by "Internet Sehat" (Indonesian Internet Censoring)? Been long since the last I post in TTD, but, I found out today that I can't connect using tapatalk, and, When connecting to TTD using computer, the Intenet Sehat dialog shown. I can connect to TTD using Tor to...
  3. Table tennis daily apparel

where can i buy some of the Table tennis daily apparel ,? thanks
  4. I Need Your Help

I am reaching the stage where i am beating 90% in my local league. i also compete in a national junior league at Garstang where my team placed 1st last season. i play for the under 18's Town team (Preston) i have also represented the mens Town Team. i am now the oldest in my club at age of 16...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

So i thought id open up a thread where we can talk about our everyday tabletennis. This goes as follows :) Today i hit the club at 18:15 or 6:15 PM as you would call it ;). From 6:15 to 7:45 the kiddys have their training and I help coaching them, as good as i can :). At 7:45 the grown up...
  6. 2016 World Championships Daily Review Day 7

Hi guys, just thought I would post a link to a review of day seven's action from the World Team Championships (ITTF YouTube).
  7. Table Tennis Daily Gear: Do You Have A Shirt Yet?

These are photos of me in my new Table Tennis Daily shirt: And my first Table Tennis Daily Shirt: These shirts are great to play in. They wick away moisture, they are comfortable, and everyone knows what my favorite Table Tennis forum is. Do you have a Table Tennis Daily Shirt? Post...
  8. Stole tableTennis daily video

I saw in another youtube channel has stolen the video of table tennis daily. Should the webmaster doing something on it?
  9. How many latino´s are in Table Tennis Daily?

Hi, I want to know how many we are. I train in Guatemala and I speak spanish. I have been play table tennis for two years. I want that Table tennis be most popular in America but I need us help. If you want to contact me, to talk about table tennis in spanish send me a MP.
  10. Fixed Table Tennis Daily Ads?

I just found out that all the ads on Table Tennis Daily are now all table tennis ads, unlike before where ads were: "We don't want young men, we want you!" and dating site ads. Did you fix them Dan? EDIT: Suddenly they went back to the old ads...
  11. Daniel at Table Tennis Daily needs your help

Daniel, the brains behind Table Tennis Daily needs your help. It would be heartbreaking if his video didn't make the Top 5 , and be in with a chance to win. Last week Daniel had to withdraw his first entry due to music copyright problems. He was at that time Number 3. Right now he is at Number...
  12. I met a TT Daily Forum member here in Korea!

Small world. met TT Daily Forum Member D@vid here near Seoul. I treated him to a huge chicken meal on camp then we went to my local TT club for a hit. He cleaned up on our club winning all his singles matches. If he gets a chance to play daily in a club, he will be Div 2 City easily. He has a...
  13. What I Like So Much About TableTennisDaily

I was trying to think about what I like so much about this site and this forum and why I feel that Table Tennis Daily is really the best website out there in the Table Tennis world. These are the things I came up with. 1) I love the way Dan moderates and overseas the site. He is always so...
  14. Boxing champion Vitali Klitschko plays TableTennisDaily to prepare for fights!

Yes you heard it here first! Another World celebrity plays table tennis! In this case, boxing champion Vitali Klitschoko plays Table Tennis on a daily basis to prepare himself for fights and in particular his fights against British boxing legends Dereck Chisora and David Haye. Next month Vitali...
  15. Table Tennis Daily Video

Ok guys so heres what you've been waiting for. Im sorry for some of you who got left out, but some of the files got corrupted, I hope you enjoy it! :)
  16. Polish Open 2011

Mens Singles Seeking a first title of the year may well be the aim for the leading ladies on duty; for the men, the phrase is even more succinct. It is seeking a first title. Hong Kong’s Tang Peng is the no.1 seed; he is followed by Germany’s Christian Süss and Patrick Baum with Li Ching, also...
  17. How often do you hear this

How often have you heard this quote from a friend of yours, preferably who doesn't play table tennis. 'Table Tennis!! you don't need to be fit to play that sport, its not physically demanding. Its nothing on the demands like football, running, basketball' Ok I'm 100% sure you have heard this...
  18. Paul Drinkhall vs Usain Bolt

They say for a Sprinter to catch up to an Olympic Sprinter and beat Usain Bolt is one of the toughest challenges in sport. I think this is a similar comparison to table tennis. The Chinese are so superior and have levelled so far that they such high contenders for 2012. However, Paul Drinkhall...