kalinikos

1. A Day in The Life With All Time Great Kalinikos Kreanga!

Hey guys! We're back with another “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2003 World Championship Bronze Medalist, former world number 7 and the man behind the best backhand of all time, Kalinikos Kreanga! Kreanga is one of the most popular table tennis players of all...
  2. Kalinikos Kreanga | Insane Backhand Training 2019

Hey guys! During our review with the beast Kalinikos Kreanga, we caught his afternoon training session against Panagiotis Gionis! Watch as Kreanga is ripping through the backspin with his backhand, it's incredible!
  3. Kalinikos Kreanga vs TableTennisDaily's Dan

Hey guys! New 1 set challenge and this time it's with the beast that is Kalinikos Kreanga! Former world number 9 and with the best backhand of all time, watch the 1 set challenge unfold below: Thanks to everyone who entered into the competition to win the Viscaria blade signed by Kreanga...
  4. Win a Viscaria blade signed by Kalinikos Kreanga!

Win a Viscaria blade signed by the beast that is Kalinikos Kreanga! To win the blade all you have to do is comment below what you think the score was in a 1 set challenge between Dan and Kreanga! We’ll choose a lucky winner tomorrow! Good luck! <blockquote class="instagram-media"...
  5. Tenergy 05 FX Rubber Review | With Kalinikos Kreanga

What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside an absolute beast of the game, Kalinikos Kreanga. He’s well known for having the best backhand of all time! In this video we take a look at the rubber Kreanga uses on his backhand, the Tenergy 05 FX and compare it to Tenergy 05. Enjoy the review :)...
  6. Michael Maze and Kalinikos Kreanga confirmed for WTTC

It's been a while to see these two competing at WTTC, but for me, even if they won't get far in any competition it's a pleasure two watch these two legends again. 2 years before in Germany i gave up hope to watch them live at a wttc again.... Do you have any player you wish to, or will see at...
  7. Ask Kalinikos Kreanga a question!

Hi everyone, We will be interviewing the powerful, spectacular Kalinikos Kreanga very soon. Any questions you have for us, fire them away and we will do our best to ask them to him! Thanks guys!
  8. Kalinikos Kreanga

I admire Waldner but my favorite player is Kalininikos Kreanga!
  9. Kalinikos Kreanga Training!

Hey everyone! This video has been on youtube for a while now but it's still always fantastic to watch!
  10. Kalinikos Kreang's equipment

Anyone knows what is the Kreanga's equipment ?
  11. Kalinikos Kreanga - Training for WC 2013

I found this video and I find it pretty amazing!!! Wov! Check out at 5.22 for 2 spectacular backhands!
  12. Amazing Rally Kalinikos Kreanga

What a rally from the Champions League 2012/2013! For more information on the Champions League click here Kalinikos Kreanga at the London 2012 Olympics! Photo by: ITTF
  13. Kalinikos Kréanga Documentary (NEW)

This is awesome! Check out Kalinikos Kreanga and his life as a table tennis player. You can see what he does on a daily basis from his practice to life away from the table. Don’t forget to share this amazing thread to your friends on facebook. This is one of the best table tennis documentaries...
  14. Interview - Kalinikos Kreanga

Interview Kalinikos Kreanga - on winning the European Top 12 “That is an unbelievable important success for me” Photo by: Dr Stephan Roscher Congratulations Mr Kreanga, nearly 39 years old and winning a title in a big tournament for the first time, that deserves respect. Did you still...
  15. T

Kalinikos Kreanga

:D