making

1. Hints to making videos of lifting back spin.

Making a good video takes a little planning and experimentation. Getting the right camera angle is key. It is apparent to me that how one makes the video is as important as the skill of the looper returning the back spin. It is best if the video show looping balls that are below the net...
  2. Differences between w968 national official and w968 provincial versions(making 2019)

Hello, I am enjoying table tennis in Korea. Currently, we are using Hurricanes Long 5 (manufacturing: 2019) I'm thinking about changing my racket. 1) What is the softest racket? I prefer soft racket. 2) Which blade has the lowest resistance? I don't like high-resistance blades. (Viscaria...
  3. Does Side Tape ruin the rubber by making it harder around the edges

Hi Team, I have been playing TT for years now and one question I have not had an answer to in several forums is whether using the side tape is advised? Every forum only talks about how the side tape protects the blade from minor damages and all. But no one talks of whether the side tape is good...
  4. Coming soon!!! MX-K in making from Tibhar's collaboration with Nexy

Hi all:-) I hope you are all doing well! Just a friendly heads up, Nexy and Tibhar are working on this new rubber together, whose name is MX-K. By the sound of that K, I assume it stands for 'Korea' Being a Korean myself, I do think it is quite meaningful that my home country's company is...
  5. Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport

Good Morning Britain making fun of little TT girl and calling TT "boring" sport Piers Morgan trying to be funny and partially he does the job. However these 2 minutes capture so many stereotypes about TT that I wanted to share it here: - TT is done seriously just in China - you need to start...
  6. [LHTT #15_Etc] Making Small Paddle of My Little Sweet Girl

https://youtu.be/rNkfpY14zak
  7. The Making of Nittaku Premium 40+ Ball

First ever footage of the manufacturing process for Nittaku Premium 40+ at Nittaku's new plant in Koga, Ibaraki. There is also some footage of the CNC milling machine used for making their blades. Last but not least, we have Sayaka Hirano pitted against the Nittaku's table tennis robot. So is...
  8. Making of the Butterfly Catalogue 2015

Butterfly have just released this video of the making of their new catalogue that will be released in March this year. The video features Shan Xiaona, Sarah de Nutte, Timo Boll​, Michael Maze​, Panagiotis Gionis​, Alexandre Cassin at the Butterfly Bounce Club in London.
  9. A TTD Meeting 2.5 Years in the Making

Hi Everyone Thought I'd share a little story. I joined TTDaily right near it's beginnings and have had many fun moments in the forum and made many new friends. Carl Horowitz was one guy who stuck with the forum for most of its days and we have had some great times here. WELL Most recently, I...
  10. The making of table tennis balls (Nittaku)

Hi, I would like to share with you guys how our table tennis balls were made. Maybe some of us already know and watch it Credits to this youtuber : pingpongplaza Enjoys! :) :)
  11. The Making of: Table Tennis Bats and Rubbers

Ever wondered how table tennis bats and rubbers are made? Look no further than here :) :D Also, posted here a while ago.. How table tennis balls are made:
  12. Just a thought about making TT rallies longer and more watchable by the public...

This may be a naive question, but wouldn't help if the balls had a some kind of mark that makes it easier to see the spin? Something like an equator circle around the ball. This would make seeing the spin better and that way avoiding many unforced errors. In turn this could make rallies longer...
  13. Japanese Juniors making a push

with the Japanese junior girls securing victory over China earlier today it looks like the Japanese Junior boys are trying to do the same. although it is still Asian dominated I am liking the possibility of the swing of power in the future hopefully. I don't know why and I can't really...