aurus

1. Alternative that sits between Andro Hexer Grip and R47

So I've been playing with Andro Hexer Grip and R47 on my forehand lately. I play them on an Andro Treiber CI off blade, which is not too fast, not too slow. Both rubbers are great, both with their pros and cons. The R47 is great for adding some pressure in your attacks. The balls go quite fast...
  2. aurus vs rakza 7

Hello All respected members, can some pls compare or share his/her experience with aurus and rakza 7 for fh and bh? i have Viscaria blade, and i have experience with mxp/mxs and find them too fast/bouncy to handle. i have also tried vega pro but find it quite slow often. or any other rubber...
  3. Tenergy -> Aurus Select: Thickness & Blade

Background: I am 45 years old and I have played for 4 years (I also played as a kid from age 9-13). I am a 1400-1500, low-intermediate player (allround/off), who spins a lot. I loop consistently and have good and consistent strokes in training. I have played with Appelgreen Allplay (FH: T05...
  4. Tibhar Aurus vs Nittaku Fastarc P-1

Hello, Has anyone played with aurus and fastarc p1 and is able to give a comparison ? I struggle to find playing impressions of the fastarc p1 in general so i am grateful for any information on that rubber. I have tested G-1 and while it was nice it was a nice the topsheet felt a little to...
  5. Tibhar Aurus Prime & Select Rubber Review!

Here's our latest review on the Aurus Prime and Select rubbers by Tibhar. Joined with me in the review is England Number 1 and currently World Number 39 Paul Drinkhall! Written in-depth review of the rubbers in the TTD Review Centre: Aurus Prime Aurus Select Have you, or do you use these...
  6. Tibhar Aurus Prime Review

My new review: Any questions?
  7. TableTennisDaily review of Tibhar Aurus Prime & Select soon?

Dear TTD, I was wondering if you were planning an extensive/video review of the new Tibhar Aurus Prime and Select rubbers? It'd be interesting to know how the Prime compares to the MX-P and Rasanter R47, and how the Select compares to Rozena. Best, - Thomas
  8. Has anyone tried the Tibhar Aurus Prime?

Hey, just wondering if anyone has tried the Aurus prime and would Love to get a little review about it. Spin, speed, feeling, catapult, looping, open ups, BH or FH rubber. + Maybe how it compares to rasanter R47. But I would love a comparison to the MX-P since that is what I use at the moment...
  9. Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select

Look what I have here! Test rubbers for Tibhar Aurus Prime and Aurus Select! This is possible because of tt-shop.de and Tibhar, who are providing me with these babies ;-) The new Tibhar rubbers will be released to the market in July. But I will write a review on my blog and here on TTD as soon...
  10. Special Aurus

So upon browsing the net for Aurus pictures, I stumbled upon these... Translated by Google TIBHAR AURUS DRAGON is the latest in the AURUS family. AURUS series of rubber are used ITTF RUBBER registration number 74-001 of the glue, But according to the sponge soft and hard nature and the...
  11. Aurus Pro Romanian National Team

Hello people, If anyone know or try this version of Aurus rubber??? Thanks ;)
  12. Bh RPB rubber (aurus Soft, Jp-03, Adidas P7 etc)

I'm back on the bh rubber questions lol. Tibhar Aurus Soft did pretty good. It's nice on blocks and not too chabby on other things either. But I would prefer a rubber with a more similar feel to Jp-03 or Evolution El-P/FX-P'ish (though I have only tried MX-P and S). Figured I don't prefer the...
  13. donic sonex vs tibhar aurus

donic sonex jp or tibhar aurus which one is better on yasaka extra offensive blade..... i want a rubber for fast topspins, and on serves which one of them produces more backspin and sidespin ? i was till using gki euro xx and mark v
  14. FS: Tibhar Aurus Sound (Red, 1.9mm)

Hello guys, I have a sheet of Tibhar Aurus Sound (Red, 1.9mm) for sale. It's in good condition. Not really use it really much. Maybe a total of 5 hours. because not really suitable for me. Price: £18 including postage in UK (2nd class recorded). Please PM me if anyone here interested. Thank you
  15. A Tibhar Aurus Sound review for you all

Before I begin, I must say I have never done any reviewing before, so please forgive my noobiness on the subject. First some general info: Name: Tibhar Aurus Sound Price: € 36.90 (Which is cheaper than the 'older' Genius Optimum+ Sound and Primus at €41,90, and the new Tibhar IQ at €46.90)...