temper

1. LF: Rutis, Temper Tech

I am looking for those blades with FL handle in good condition and with original boxes. If you have one please PM me
  2. Help me choose an Andro blade in the All+ to Off range

My friend has learned to play mainly with a defplay classic, he started with it because he used to play a very control-oriented style not often playing attacking strokes. Now that he has developed his attacking prowess he is looking to upgrade his blade. There is a swedish reseller of andro that...
  3. FS: Timo Boll ALC, Cornilleau Aero carbon, Andro Temper Tech OFF

No trades. Price does not include shipping. Payment via paypal gift. Item sent from UK, please check for postage costs http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder Butterfly Timo Boll ALC ST, 89g, with box - £70 (excellent condition) Cornilleau Aero Soft Carbon FL, 77g, no box - £35 (as new, tried...
  4. Kanter ALL+ and Temper Tech ALL+

Does anyone have any experience with the Andro Kanter ALL+ blade? I'm attracted to a light-weight blade and this one tips the scales at just 66g. That's pretty much the lightest ALL+ blade that I can find. The Andro Temper Tech ALL+ also looks good at just 70g. I generally play an allround...
  5. Looking for Butterfly Amultart

Hi all, I'm looking for a Butterfly Amultart. Please let me know if you have a spare one and also your price. For trade I have an Andro Temper Tech OFF (FL) in very good condition and also a Butterfly Timo Boll ALC (FL) in very good condition. Not interested in other blades, only the...