haifu

1. Advice on h3 neo boosting steps

Hi, got a prov 40º bs h3 neo and It's my first time boosting a rubber with Haifu. I have several and short questions about how to proceed: 1) Do you remove the topsheet plastic before boosting? Or it remains in the topsheet after it curls? 2) How many layers in the 1st boost of the rubber? I...
  2. Legendary Haifu Black Oil ? Scam ?

hey folks! yesterday I boosted my h3 neo nat. but I accidentally knocked the open bottle from the table *lols* .. what an oily mess this was! I´ve had the Seamoon booster and it felt really good. I wanted to order a new bottle and found this one on the internet ...
  3. Haifu national oil

Hi, I am looking for Haifu national brown oil. Who can help me? best regards
  4. Haifu dolphin green see thro bottle is this WBGlue or speed glue ?

my 250 gm chinese cheap Haifu dolphin 250ml see thro bottle with a white domed cap adhesive .. is not working at all well on boosted rubber. not tried it on flat rubbers yet .. the english is not good on the instructions . it says apply 3 to 5 layers on the...
  5. Haifu Booster

Hi, Has anybody tried haifu seamoon or haifu national oil on hurricane 3 neo? How is it compared to falco long booster? Is haifu way stronger and has a better effect on speed and spin as compared to falco? Please let me know. Thanks.
  6. Is Haifu Oil VOC-Free?

Hi all, Does Haifu oil ( https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=HFNatOil ) contains VOC? Anyone tried it? I'm afraid because it's from 2009 and maybe contains VOC. Best Regards, Eduardo
  7. Lidu Oil Booster + Haifu Water Glue

8. Haifu Blue Whale 2 Factory tuned

http://ttnpp.com/store/haifu/492-haifu-blue-whale-ii-factory-tuned-upgrade-vacuum-packed-6.html#/rubber_color-red/sponge_thickness-max/sponge_hardness-soft Has anyone had the chance to try these? I am really curious about the Medium and Soft sponge option they have. Or anyone heard about them...
  9. haifu oil black

hello everybody .... who have already try haifu oil black??? if yes is good? how use ? thank u :)
  10. What Haifu Rubber is this?

Asking all senior EJs here, what haifu WHALE rubber has a dark blue sponge? I heard it's national version of whaifu whale 3, but I found nothing on google. Please tell me if you know.. Thank you.
  11. Stiga Genesis S rubber with Haifu Oil

Hi I couldn't find any useful info on the recently released Stiga Genesis S rubber so i thought I'd share this on the forum Having used the DHS Neo3 Provincial (blue sponge) on my forehand for the last 6 months in conjunction with Haifu Oil i have loved the effect it has had on my game. On my...
  12. Haifu Shark 2 soft alternative

Hi, I'm playing with Haifu Shark 2 Soft for some months now and i really like this rubber, only it's hard to get. I ordered it online at tennisdiscount but they only have the red colour available. Do you know a good alternative for this rubber? Thanks and regards, Jeroen
  13. rubber Haifu Blue Whale 3 National Team and Shark 3 National Team

price 50$ read forum http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71413&title=haifu-shark-and-whale-3-forum-testing
  14. Buying Haifu Seamoon boostet

Unfortunately TTNPP is not shipping my order, so I have to refund it on PayPal. I'd rather buy from a forum member rather than a Hong Kong based site I can't contact. Does anyone have some seamoon boostet they can sell me?
  15. Butterfly Spinart vs Yinhe Big Dipper vs Haifu Blue Whale 2

Hello TTD! Just want to know how the Yinhe Big Dipper compares to other hybrid rubbers such as Butterfly Spinart and Haifu Blue Whale 2. Considering the rave reviews about Yinhe Big Dipper, I am considering it as a new FH rubber. However, I don't want to mess up my game anymore so I will consult...
  16. Haifu Penguin on H3 Provincial(NEO)

I would like to glue my DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial NEO. I use the Haifu Penguin glue, which i know is not VOC free. But why am I not getting a dome shape curl on the rubber? I put 3-4 layers. I heard the Haifu glue is sort of a speed glue. Is it just the glue or should I change the way I glue...
  17. Haifu Oil booster

Hey guys guess what, I just got my haifu oil booster ( http://ttnpp.com/shop/table-tennis-rubber-booster-haifu-oil-substitute-50ml-p-402.html ) and my tenergy 05 black and red in 2.1 ( from private shop ). I'm going to try booster on my new tenergy sheets, of course on my MM ALC blade! In few...
  18. Haifu Blue Whale 2 National (Factory Tuned) help

Hello! Anyone tried this rubber? Can you do a review on the rubber? How it plays and if it is a good combination with Timo Boll ALC as FH rubber? Many thanks!
  19. FS or FT: Various Blades and Rubbers

forsale or trade HRT(Huaruite)Ebenholz NCT V clone, very good blade, with Palio Thors(Black) & Haifu Shark II(Red) - £45 HRT(Huaruite) Rosewood NCT VII clone, very good blade with Haifu Whale III(Black) & Palio WP1013 - £45 Please PM any questions, these have all been purchased in the last 3...
  20. Haifu rubbers

Hey guys, what do you think about Haifu rubbers?? Some of my friends told me that they are great, but i dont know nothing about them... Can you explain me about them, plz? Another thing is a new site that i found: http://www.ttnpp.com/shop/ Do you know anything about this site?? Thanks ;)