idea

1. An idea to train on any table at home

I helped out a friend to use his existing table (4 x 2), PVC pipe and bedspread to train at home during lockdown. Do you guys have any recommendation's on how to improve this. The pre-requisite is having a configurable robot though. forehand, middle, forehand and backhand drill
  2. An idea for Dan's next video series

It occured to me that there never was a video where a top level pro would play with, well, not necessarily outrageously bad rubber, but certainly with a very cheap one. Why? To give the idea of how much of it is the technique vs equipment automagically improving your game. Sort of like "Can you...
  3. Multi ball with Celluloid balls bad idea?

I am just wondering if it's a bad idea to do multi ball training with Celluloid balls. Like what are the negatives? I still have my training celluloid balls from before I stopped playing TT which I used for multi ball. I want to know if I need to really invest in the new plastic balls or if I...
  4. Slower, soft rubber a good idea for a beginner?

Hello everyone, I'm quite a beginner at the game and I'm trying to improve my strokes. Currently I'm using Yasaka Carbon 3D Max blade with Donic Barracuda 2.0 for backhand and Donic Barracuda 2.2 for forehand. I have noticed that my bat is too offensive for my level. Namely, it is quite...
  5. Rubber Idea

I´m playing a BTY ZJK ALC and on the BH a T05. I´m playing an offensive game away from the table and sometimes I stay close to the table. I often flick with my FH or I just play the table short in the FH of my opponent. Btw I´m left-handed. What would you guys take, just tell me. I´m interested...
  6. an idea for improving services

here is one idea I find out to improve my services by easy grouping them (I like working services) it's a plastic sheet with clothespin and standard table tennis separations, cheap, light and easy to set
  7. Zhang Jike switched to Tenergy 05-FX!!

So I already posted this on the Chinese team equipment thread, but couldn't stop wondering why Zhang Jike switched from his beloved Tenergy64 to Tenergy05-FX for his backhand side. Zhang Jike used this rubber during the 2013 WTTC! My own opinion: Zhang Jike plays close to the table mostly...
  8. Liu Guoliangs Big Idea! World Tour!

Xu Xin and Adrien Mattenet will pair at Korean Open World Tour! http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf_full_story1.asp?ID=30848&Competition_ID=2139& i think this is a brilliant idea. also, it shows that the chinese are willing to help promote world tt rather than stay the way they are. i can...
  9. Android App Development Idea

Hello All, I follow Table Tennis Daily since a long time but a i create my account in order to get some idea. I'm currently developing an app for Android Phone, in order to provide some tools to table tennis players. I'm French, and i started my application with implementation of the french...
  10. FH Rubbers for Rosewood 5, need some idea

Hi all;) Im looking for rubbers to replace, mainly my H3, on the forehand. The blade is Stiga Rosewood 5, 93g, ST ( handle doesnt really matter, does it :p ). Anyhow, I have been switching between Neo H3 (provin.) and a lot of other rubbers. The thing that i like about H3 is the quality of...
  11. Idea

Hi every one i am new to TableTennisDaily but have been visiting the site for some time now but what i didnt realise was it was free LOL Well anyway i was thinking of an idea its not the best its just a suggestion to every one maybe one day people from TableTennisDaily should all meet up at a...