impressions

1. SDC Handmade Blades - Some Impressions / Short Review

I think, most of the forum-members here have already noticed, that there is a manufacturer in Portugal, who offers really nice looking custom made blades for sale: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?19018-SDC-Handmade-Blades From the first moment I liked the look of his...
  2. Xiom Icecream AZX and AZX i | Unboxing and First Impressions

Hey guys! This weeks unboxing video brings you the new XIOM Icecream blades. What is so unique with these blades is that they have two different layers of carbon on opposing sides, one being ALC and one being ZLC. In this video I unbox both blades and give an overview of my initial...
  3. Butterfly Tenergy 05 Hard | Unboxing and First Impressions

Heyyyyy Guys! Here's our first ever unboxing video on TableTennisDaily, and what better way to start than with this the highly anticipated Tenergy 05 Hard! In this video I give my initial impressions of the rubbers weight, sponge hardness and more! Stay tuned for our full upcoming review...
  4. Australia's Heming Hu impressions video

Hi everyone, I was going through the ITTF website and found an article on Australia's Heming Hu which had this attached video of the player doing some vocal impressions. Just thought I would share:
  5. Stiga Eternity VPS - anyone has it? any reviews?

I am very interested in this blade, it's supposed to be a faster version on an Infinity VPS with as much control and less "hollow" feel, Didn't this blade officially launch like in March? how come after all these months there almost zero reviews and no retailers in the States or Canada that sell...
  6. Nexy Karis rubber first impressions

Received a sheet of the final Prototype of made in Japan Nexy Karis rubber. Slapped it on the all-wood ALL-ALL+ Nexy Lissom and did league. This rubber will be on market in 2 months. Nexy is the brand of our Korea Foreign TTA sponsor in Korea. I happen to be the Janitor and fall guy for...
  7. TIBHAR 40 +SYN TT First Impressions

I tried the new Tihbar ITTF approve 40+ ball on Sunday. It basically feels like a slower easier game. Yes there is definitely less spin, but this is relative to the slower speed and results in a very similar arc and bounce to previous balls, just at a bit of a slower pace. The bounce seems more...