talk

1. Talk about live legends: Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll and Jan Ove Waldner

Why are European legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Jan Ove Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? A lot of people have asked me that question, and today, i will try to analyze it from a professional perspective...
  2. Walking the Talk: My drop shot collection 60fps

Here, for the first time I was able to change the setting to 60fps slowmotion. But, this muted the audio, don't really know why that happens. Somebody could enlighten on that. So, I will speak about the challenges in this drill. Here, since I use the table placed near the net, the ball travel...
  3. Talk me out of buying Appelgren Allplay please!

I don't know what to write here. I'm just in a mood where I got tired of constant table tennis practice and can't keep simple drills on the table. Have I tried this blade? Yes one of our top players is using it, he has 2 and I tried playing with it but my first loops were disaster, they barely...
  4. Let's talk about seamless plastic ball

What's your opinion on seamless plastic balls?
  5. CNTTTC coach to talk about serve

CNTTTC coach to talk about serve (1) Chinese national table tennis training center (cntttc.org) Noting serve action to comply with the rules: Serve action is only made up by two parts: (1) Throwing action on the one hand : throwing height is more than or equal to 16cm, throwing action outside...
  6. CNTTTC coach to talk about serve

Chinese national table tennis training center ( HYPERLINK "http://www.cntttc.org" cntttc.org) Noting serve action to comply with the rules: Serve action is only made up by two parts: (1) Throwing action on the one hand : throwing height is more than or equal to 16cm, throwing action outside...