hinoki

1. Hinoki blade recommendations for jpen player

Hi all, I've gotten to a USATT rating of about 1000 with my pretty crappy pre-made Butterfly Nakama racket, and I am hoping to invest in a nice jpen blade to use for a long time. The gold standard for jpen blades seems to be Darker Kiso Hinoki though I was wondering if anyone else who plays with...
  2. All+/Off- blades with Hinoki top veneers and inner/outer composition layers

Hi Everyone, Looking for some blades with quality Hinoki outer veneers, with either inner or outer carbon or composition layers. Classed as Off- or All+ I believe Loki ‘God of War’ range (think it’s GOW2) has such a blade, looking for similar alternatives. any help appreciated;)
  3. Gambler Fire Dragon Hinoki Blade

Has anybody on this forum played with this blade before? If yes or you know someone who uses it, could you please provide your thoughts on the characteristics of the blade and the level it is suitable for? Also, is it compatible with a European or Chinese style of play? Thanks. Product Details...
  4. Hinoki sommeliers please take a look

1-ply hinoki jpen blade I just bought Yesterday I was in a small sports shop in Taipei and I saw some single-ply hinoki blades there and i asked the old guy about it and there was 2 models one copy of senkoh-1 and the other one a copy of cypress. And I asked about the type of hinoki and the...
  5. J-pen single hinoki ply questions

I went to a sports shop in taipei and there was some 1 ply taiwanese hinoki handmade jpen blades and I want to buy one, but I have some questions. 1.How do you choose a good hinoki blade looking by the wood feeling when hitting a ball and appearence? 2.Which type of rubber is good to go with...
  6. FS: Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon + Nexxus Pro EL Rubbers

SOLD €125 Blade: Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon (Anatomic handle) FH (Red): Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 50 Hard BH (Black): Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48 Please PM me if interested. Purchased from Contra.de in late-September 2020: https://www.contra.de/en/offers/special-price-bats/bat-bundle-aruna-nexxus.html Total...
  7. Removing oneply hinoki dents tutorial

Well as y'all may know by now hinoki is a very soft wood and it's prone to scratch's and dents if you are not careful. If you are like me and hate dents and scratch's you try to find a solution on removing them... Being an EJ :cool: and spending money on expensive hinoki blades you would like to...
  8. WTS Innerforce AL / Joyner Hinoki OFF / alot of butterfly rubbers

Hey folks. I have 2 x Innerforce AL ( ST and FL ) Jonyer Hinoki OFF Donic Bloodwood Senso Tibhar Revolt Andro Kinetic CF Titanium alot of used rubbers. I rated them in B and C grade. B is played but still good grip. Useable for matches. C is played much but still good for beginners/kids...
  9. Ariex blades phoenix 1ply hinoki jpen

What do y'all think about these blade recently purchased will be in my hands soon will post a review when the time comes. I have a thing for 1ply hinoki :rolleyes: Both blades will be sanded on blades edge for finishing touches by company as in the finishing touches have not been added yet...
  10. Types of wood

When looking for blades, many different types of wood are advertised. Im no wood expert so I would like to know the characteristics + effects of each of the major types of wood used in table tennis blades. Are there any types of wood that are outright bad/good?
  11. FS: TMOUNT Hinoki ACE - ST - 85g (£35)

SOLD: TMOUNT Hinoki ACE - ST - 85g (£35) SOLD TMOUNT Hinoki Ace Still in great condition. This has only been tested for a few hours. No damage - small amount of glue residue which I will clean up. Lovely feeling blade but it's a bit of a rocket for me. Perfect for my forehand, way too fast...
  12. Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon & Sensus Carbo Speed Review

Aruna Hinoki Carbon Weight: 89 grams Thickness: 5.75mm Plies: 5 Wood + 2 Carbon Speed: Off to Off+ The Aruna Hinoki Carbon is a high quality blade from Gewo. This is made in China but the quality and construction seem to be much better looking than some of the European-made...
  13. Tmount Hinoki Pro Blade - Tmount blades

Hallo, has anyone ever tried the Hinoki Pro Tmount blade? Or another Tmount blades (from South Korea) with the same, more or less, composition (Hinoki outer plies)? Also, compared to other blades from other manifacturers with same composition (for example: Garaydia from Buttefly, Nobilis from...
  14. Single Ply hinoki blades

Hi, Can someone please make a comparison between these two blades. I have pasted the links below. https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/darker-speed-90-hinoki-9mm https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/darker-imperial-hinoki-2020-9mm Moreover what are the characteristics of single ply...
  15. Gewo Aruna | Energy ARC OFF vs Hinoki Carbon OFF

16. FS: Armstrong hinoki blade

Hi!I sell this old Armstrong Hinoki inner ply in perfect condition (FL): 100€ ( shipping from France included)
  17. FS: XIOM Feel ZX II

Got me an OSP Expert so letting go of my other blades. Brand: XIOM Condition: 9.5/10 > Flared Handle > FH Rubber: DHS Skyline 3 NEO HARD (Black, 2.2mm) > BH Rubber: DHS Skyline 3-60 SOFT (Red, 2.1mm) > 5 ply wood + 2 ply Zephylium @ 6.4mm > Blade face sealed with sealant (XIOM I-SURE) Selling...
  18. Good blades with hinoki outer ply and composite material?

Can you recommend some good blades with the hinoki outer ply and with ALC, ZLC or any other composite material? I'm not interested in all hinoki blades, but only outer ply with ALC/ZLC immediately below hinoki or for more controle ALC/ZLC around the core. I'm currently playing with XIOM Vega...
  19. Joola Hinoki-Carbons - differences?

Hello, what are differences between these Joola Hinoki-Carbon blades? Rosskopf Emotion Aruna OFF Pistej No Compromise Thank you all in advance
  20. FS Tibhar Inca like new only 78 grams Aramid Carbon and Hinoki

Rubbers glued only once, played only once, in perfect condition a blade that normally costs around 160 Euro. Offer Price: 110 including worldwide shipping (trackable)