block

1. Advice about a good cheap bh rubber to block/punch block and flat hit

Right now im using medium pips 1,5 on my bh. But im really missing the chance to open up with soft loops, or over the table with my bh. My main weapon is my serving and fh attacks. So if i should try a cheap but good bh rubber again, what would your suggestion then be???
  2. Professional Penholders with block style

Anyone know professional players with penhold grip (japanese penhold or chinese penhold with rpb, tpb or rpb block, don't matter) with blocking style? If have amateurs, send too.
  3. advices + opinion for the modern chinese penhold block game

Playing a few games and observing my training without a ball, a famous game with the shadow, I realized that my style is close to the table and also in the middle distance, I use the active tpb blocks and in the middle I sometimes switch to the penhold reverse backhand block. most of the time...
  4. Koki Niwa, Ma Long Chop Block technique. Who is Better ?

Hello everybody ! Give your opinion. Koki Niwa, Ma Long Chop Block technique. Who is Better ?
  5. Review Dawei 388D-1 LARGE | KING of the destructive block

6. Learning UNBEATABLE Block - Technique, Tactics

Learning UNBEATABLE Block - Technique, Tactics First of all, we apologize to everyone because for the past 2 weeks we haven't been able to produce videos. But now we will be releasing 2 videos per week, thanks all of you for always being with the team during the past time.
  7. Best of Koki Niwa 2017 - 2019 (Side view)

Here are some of the best points of Koki Niwa (the "chop block god") from 2017 to 2019.
  8. Dropping bat when FH against block or topspin

Does anyone have an opinion on why many players drop their bat against TS? I've watched a lot of training videos where the action is like this.... https://www.facebook.com/butterflyttofficial/videos/280477182619957/ Would it not be more efficient and quicker to have the back swing come back...
  9. backhand rubber only for block/receive/fishing

Hello! I am looking for a new backhand rubber and i am basically doing three things on backhand: -return of service -fast blocks/konters with little movements and suprising change of directions close to the table -fishing/lobbing if far behind the table So i need a rubber which has a good...
  10. How i block someone steal my vidoes on youtube sid

I am the owner of the Youtube channel "乒乓LikeTT" ( https://www.youtube.com/c/LikeTTChannel ) Other channels on Youtube "EmRatThich HLV Bóng Bàn" ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GiI83OPF1cwYlT9wUpMBw ) has re-uploaded my videos to Youtube. Please help me remove this reupload video from...
  11. Multiball vs off block

Hello fellow trainees or knowledgeable coaches. What's your take on drills that are multiball driven or off block driven? I've seen some videos online that use multiball (say for a Falkenberg) and since the ball is more controllable by the coach, it seems that you can really focus on the shot...
  12. please recommend BH rubber easy for passive block , control on Timo Boll Spirit

Hi Now on my BH is EL-S and it lose of durability so I want to try other rubber such as Vega series , EL-P , Rasanter R series for me EL-S max sponge it feels too much speed , I am looking rubber like EL-S butt less speed and easy for passive block and ball placement . Thanks for your suggest
  13. LF: a tutorial on how to block (in Chinese)

I have a friend, a penholder, who does not speak English well (he is a visitor from China). When we practice, he tends to do the spinny "block" with his wrist brushing over the ball a bit (he plays RPB). I struggle to explain to him how to block flat. I am pretty sure there should be some...
  14. Amazing Block of Soumyajit Ghosh (IND) | Chile Open 2017

15. "The Power of Block" - by GecaPhoenix - Does anybody have this old video?

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I was wondering if any of you have a really cool video that I watched on Youtube many years ago, from GecaPhoenix. It was called "The Power of Block", featuring Waldner, Timo Boll, Wang Liqin and others. The music was Michael Jackson's "Beat It", and it...
  16. What should i choose as a BH rubber to block and hitting??

I´m an allround player plays with Donic Epox Power Allround wood, thats fits med good. For the last ½ year i was playing with Razka 7 soft i FH, but have desided to have a faster FH rubber so i choose to try Razka 9. In my BH i now use Tenergy 25. Its good but to expensive. I would like your...
  17. Ma Long Chop Block 2015

Ma Long Chop Block 2015
  18. Ma Lin Chop Block Teaching 2015

19. Backhand Block feedback

Hey guys this is a video of me doing the backhand block to my colleague doing a mixture of counter drive and forehand topspin. Any feedback will be really appreciated for me and i will take into mind. But i know one important thing i wasn't doing during the blocking was keeping my position low...
  20. Ma Long Chop Block German Open 2015!

We just love chop blocks here at TableTennisDaily, especially when they are done to perfection! Ma Long did just that today at the German Open! Not only does he win the point outright with the chop block, it bounces twice on the table leaving his opponents stranded! Check it out!