baby

1. BOOST/TUNE Table Tennis Rubber So Easy With BABY OIL

BOOST/TUNE Table Tennis Rubber So Easy With BABY OIL
  2. I used baby oil onto my DHS Hurricane 3 NEO

I used baby oil onto my rubber. I used it to sponge side. I waited about a day to get all baby oil into it. I dont feel the ball now. Why is that? Do I need to get adopted? How much time do I need to get adopted?
  3. 3 year old plays Table Tennis!

Okay, so yesterday we saw the incredible 7 year old Japanese player in action. Today a new video has unearthed of a what looks to be a 3 year old playing table tennis at a impressive high level!
  4. RSM now has a SECOND baby son

RSM and wife have been at it again and now they have a second son !!! The pic was posted to RSM's official FB. This one came out early and I think this baby was eager to train for future championships.
  5. Baby Oil

is it allowed?
  6. Ma Lin Comments On How He Would Like To Start A Family

China’s Ma Lin the 2008 Olympic champion will be part of the Chinese line up at the imminent 2013 World Table Tennis Championships in Paris, as a veteran this could be the last world championships of his career. Although Ma Lin knows that his chances this time are not as big as they were at...
  7. OMG !! RSM has a new baby boy !!

Just in on Facebook. RSM family now is +1. Baby "Dae Bak" (Big Boy in Korean?) (Literally means BIG FRUIT, like in pear) born and RSM's Facebook post made was from Yongin just south of Seoul. Korean text and short jist below. 우리대박이가태어났어요!너무고생한우리윤희너무고맙고 앞으로더책임감갖고열심히살겠습니다!감사합니다! Our Dae-Bak is...
  8. New rubber baby - Rakza 7

have purschased the yasaka rakza 7 will use it tommorow nd will let u guys know how it feels
  9. Ryu Seung Min soon to be a proud father

On the 21st December 2011 Former Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min announced that he will soon to be a father. Ryu showed lots of excitement as he spoke to the reporter and claimed he already has a nickname for his new baby. Following his wedding vows with wife Lee Yun Hee after the World...