picture

1. How to remove OLD rubber on OLD bat? *See picture* *HELP*

Hi! Fast background story, my uncle decided he wanted to start playing again. He used to play like 30 years ago. So he has his old bat with his old mark v rubber stored in his basement and wanted me to glue some of my old rubbers to his bat. NOW he have removed his old rubber. Now the problem...
  2. remove timo boll picture

Hi guys, can you remove that image in the top left from timo boll? it's like every time I come to the forum the first thing I see is timo boll looking at me and I find it rather offensive. Thanks.
  3. My friend sent me a picture of tiny bumps on his rubber. What do you think caused it?

I personally think that it's a bad glue job.
  4. Pros using Stiga blade picture compilation :)

Hello guys if you know a pro using a Stiga blade post it here. I get tired of seeing pros using Butterfly lol
  5. This picture says all about it - the current ITTF

I hope this thread won't be deleted. More, no one should succumb to his "legal" threats while in fact his days are numbered.
  6. Table Tennis picture Art

Hi everyone, I created this topic so everyone can post here their pictures in Action, or edited pictures made in TT court. Here is my first one, I hope you like it, just click it fore larger size
  7. Forum Game - Who is in the picture?

Pretty simple, I'm gonna post obscured pictures, guess who the player is in the picture. I'll tally points. Yeah, I'm bored. Users may guess once per picture Picture 1 (first one should be pretty easy) : They will get harder if the game continues! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. Picture of yourself playing table tennis!!!

post a picture of yourself playing table tennis....MUHAHAHAHA! I post It later...because my picture is ugly.....:D
  9. TTD Facebook Profile Picture

Hey Everyone, The TableTennisDaily team have come up with a new banner to spice up the TableTennisDaily Facebook Page. We all hope you like it. If you have any pointers to make it better that would be awesome! Hope you like it!
  10. Post your Equipment picture here!!

hello everyone ... a Merry Christmas to all... if possible then post your racket's picture here ... real picture taken by your cam will be highly appreciated ..! ;) this one is mine