parts

1. Spare parts for nets

Hi there, I'm looking for spare parts for some of our club nets. We've different brands and models and we need to repair some of them. Our club is based in Spain and I wonder where we could get spare parts such as metallic net clips (not the black plastic crap ones), either the chain or the...
  2. Ideal parts of the paddle to hit the ball for every stroke?

I want to know if there is a complete list of where you should hit the ball depending for FH/BH loops, drives, smashes, flicks, pushes etc. Does where you hit the ball change depending on the type of spin you are receiving? I want to know!
  3. Cut parts request.

Hi everyone! Does anyone here have some cuts from H3 National and/or T05? Can you P/M me if you do? Thank you in advance, have a good day!
  4. Help deciding on parts for a new bat

Hi I've been playing for about 2 years now so am a low intermediate player and have been using Mark V rubbers and a Stiga Offensive Classic Blade. I figured it was about time I changed to a new bat (mainly because my rubbers are wearing out- and im thinking of changing my blade too). I needed...
  5. Table Parts not Equal

Hello:) yesterday I just recieved a new table. Model Donic Waldner Premium 30. The same day I assembled it. I was surprised to notice that the two parts are not equaly thick. One is 28mm and another is 32. that's 4mm differance. Is that normal? Should I contact the seller? there is even a...