feel

1. How does H3N feel after factory tuning runs out

Okay, a bit of a weird question. Does H3N feel like a normal not-booster H3 after the factory tuning runs out or is it worse ? Talking about standard versions.
  2. Any Stiga blades not have hollow feel?

;););););)
  3. FS: XIOM Feel ZX II

Got me an OSP Expert so letting go of my other blades. Brand: XIOM Condition: 9.5/10 > Flared Handle > FH Rubber: DHS Skyline 3 NEO HARD (Black, 2.2mm) > BH Rubber: DHS Skyline 3-60 SOFT (Red, 2.1mm) > 5 ply wood + 2 ply Zephylium @ 6.4mm > Blade face sealed with sealant (XIOM I-SURE) Selling...
  4. Just wondering, how long do you need to stop playing table tennis to feel restless?

If you are reading this post I guess you might be crazy about table tennis just like me. Just a fun survey. How many days or weeks do you need to stop playing to feel restless?
  5. When you feel like the world champion Vol. 2 (Video compilation)

This is my new compilation ;)
  6. Fs: Xiom Feel ZxII

(sold): Xiom Feel ZxII hello, selling almost new Xiom Feel ZxII blade. FL handle, 86gr. with original box. more information here: http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/xiom-feel-zx2 price: sold
  7. Best ball-feeling spin oriented composite blades

Hey everybody... Recently I came across people talking about certain composite blades which have enormous ball feeling and dwell despite the carbon or other fiber materials inside. Some people even described them as having the feeling of the ball sink inside the blade. These blades provide...
  8. The importance of feel

Rumor has it that what separates players of highly different levels is really feel for the ball. Surely there is technique, power, spin, consistency, tactics, but there is also such a different touch on the ball. Once we played our youth trainer who is like five divisions above or rather he was...
  9. Xiom Feel S7 and Xiom Zetro Quad

Does anyone have any reviews of these 2 blades - Xiom Feel S7 and Xiom Zetro Quad I'm mainly a looper playing with Vega Pro Rubbers on both sides..Don't want anything Super quick (Stradivarius to Quick) , Current Blade is a STIGA Offensive Classic Carbon
  10. I feel depressed watching this. Loop against chop

I simply feel old watching these guys, I could do that stroke once in a rally but never twice in a row. Simply getting into position would be too much for me. Loop, then push the return, then think about another loop is my technique.
  11. Any rubber with a similar feel?

Hello, this is my first post! I was wondering if there are more rubbers that have a similar speed and low angle like the Andro Rasant Powergrip. I borrowed a racket from a fellow player, and I loved how fast and easier my shots were to do. I believe Tenergy 64 has the lowest throw angle of all...
  12. How heavy is your Timo Boll ALC and how do you feel?

Hi everyone, I am struggling choosing my first TB ALC. Generally speaking, I am an offensive player - looping the ball most of the time. I play in mid and long distance. There is a butterfly store close to my home and they let me choose the bat weight. I don't know how I should choose my TB...
  13. Would a grip tape help me find the anatomic feel on a flared handle

Hi folks, So I went back to use my ZJK ALC after been working on my technique for few months now. I noticed that I'm so comfortable with my anatomic handle that I've trained with than the flared handle I have on ZJK ALC. My question is would a grip tape just help me find again the comfort of...
  14. ITTF - Idle, corrupt, destructive / feel the salt

These are the 3 adjectives when I'm thinking about ITTF. I want to explain why this is coming out of me now and the anger about this federation got the best of me again. Just opened our sweet ttd-forum as always and what im seeing again is that some individuals are trading DHS NATIONAL BLUE...
  15. "Feel of ball", affected by thickness of plies/quality management or am Im Crazy?

"Feel of ball", affected by thickness of plies/quality management or am Im Crazy? Hi guys! When I was researching for a new blade I tested out My TB ALC with my friends Viscaria and notice something interesting. Both my friend and I use the exact same rubber at same thickness and boosting...
  16. Is there a vast difference in 'FEEL' between the different arylate carbon blades?

Do the different Arylate carbon blades differ in terms of feel? Are there certain ones that have more feel than others?
  17. Euro feel Chinese rubber

Hi everyone, My Tenzone on my BH is nearing the end of its life after 10 months of playing. It is starting to lose grip. My budget is kind of limited at the moment so I am looking for a Chinese brand rubber that plays like a Euro rubber. So far, my research came up with these: 1. Giant Dragon...
  18. Finally... Did anyone else feel this way?...

I finally have a TBS. I can't quite believe it. did anyone else feel this way when they first got their "dream blade"? just wondering...
  19. "When You Feel Like the World Champion!"

Check out this awesome video made by youtuber @MrThePortal! Many rare points!
  20. I feel cheated on....

I got a new blade with rubbers and I feel like crap. The blade is Avalox Blue Thunder 777, which is also curved. The rubbers are Friendship 729 FX Blue Sponge 2.0 mm on fh and Friendship 729 FX Super Soft 2.2 mm on backhand. And they stopped gripping on the third day of playing. I don't...