signature

1. Which player has the most signature equipment in different brands ?

Hi, it might be a silly question, but as I was looking at the impressive U2's Adam Clayton's signature basses inventory, (yep, nearly all of them bring him royalties when one's sold anywhere on the planet... talk about a businessman !) I thought it would be interesting to know which player in...
  2. h3 personnal Zhang jike with signature

hello i have 1 h3 from Zhang jike with signature ( new ) for sale 150$ without shipping... picture avaible ... if u have any questions u can ask me ... :) sorry for my english so bad :( im avaible here or in whatsapp +33682831840
  3. Whoes signature is it ?

Hi, I took few signatures during polish open and forgot 2 authors. Could You help me ? On the first photo I can't recognize author of the autograph that is on the right side from the handle, bottom side. the others are: Jun Mizutani, Ai Fukuhara and Kasumi Ishikawa. The last is Kenta Matsudaira...
  4. Signature by Ma Long - Competition Winners

Harmony China Open 2013 - World Tour Competition After a week of TableTennisDaily users submitting their entry we now have 3 lucky winners for the signed TableTennisDaily poster by the number 1 seed of the Harmony China Open Ma Long. The Prize giveaway: First prize: Ma Long signature +...
  5. Competition: Win a signature by Ma Long!

Harmony China Open 2013 - World Tour Competition To kick star the Harmony China Open TableTennisDaily are giving away a signed TableTennisDaily leaflet by the number 1 seed Ma Long! In 2011, we managed to get Ma Long to sign a TableTennisDaily photo after he won the Pro Tour Grand Finals in...
  6. 2012 Olympics Competition Winner

We now have a winner for the London 2012 Olympic Competition which included signatures signed by Timo Boll, Jorg Rosskopt, Ariel Hsing, Lily Zhang, Kelly Sibley, Joanna Parker and Naomi Owen on a TTD/Stiga T-Shirt :) To read more on the competition details click here Thanks to...
  7. I met Ma Long

So after an amazing weekend of table tennis at the London Pro Tour Grand Finals! I was just about to leave when I got a phone call from my best friend Myles Collins! He said he just entered the building (just as the Mens Singles final had just finished lol)! He was to late to watch it. However...
  8. What is your killing / signature shot ?

We have seen the thread about the kill shots of the world class players. Waldner's drop shot, Persson's BH swat, and Kreanga's BH loop to name some which people know well. How about yours? Artistic! Badass! Le' Bombastique XD