results

1. Results from international top leagues 2021

Hi everybody - and a happy new year to all of you! :) International ITTF events are now on a break for the next few months, but luckily many top players are still engaged in league play all around the World. I will try to post running results from some of the World's top leagues here - like the...
  2. 2019 Joola Teams Results/Ratings Posted !!

Like title sez, the results/ratings are out. Several forum members were on teams at that tourney, (eg Next Level and Trouble Maker Matt Hetherington) many more were in that tourney and are LURKERS on the forum. How did everyone do? Easy way to check is at www.pongmobile.com and search for...
  3. asia pacific veteran table tennis 2018 results

Anybody has any news about the Asia pacific veteran table tennis 2018 results?
  4. European Championships 2016

NOW LIVE: FINAL! European Championships! Simon Gauzy vs Emmanuel Lebesson! Live streaming here: here. The prestigious 2016 European Championships has commenced! Live from Budapest, Hungary from Tuesday 18th October to Sunday 23rd October will see Europe's best table tennis players battle for...
  5. British League 2016/2017

The British League season 2016-2017 has been revamped and will be the first time the division moves to home-and-away matches. The format includes seven clubs from England, Wales and Scotland which will play a total of 14 matches over the season. World no.80 He Shi Wen represents Drumphapel -...
  6. Table Tennis - Where to find top players recent results?

Is there a website where I can find all of the top players most recent matches and results??
  7. All results of all matches of china open?

Is there a place you can see all the results? I'd like to see matches (videos), but just results are fine as well. Specifically I wanna see how Evan Gordon did.
  8. Good table tennis results websites???

Hi guys, does anyone know of any good website that give World table tennis league results in one place? I'm frustrated that I keep having to surf the web for multiple websites.
  9. H3 non-neo on bh!!!Amazing results ;)

My friend from Croatia came to me and we decided to play tt :D When i asked him about his rubbers he showed me his racket(because he knows very little about rubbers) He plays with H3 neo on fh and suprise...with H3 on bh!! At first i was laughing to him and he told me to try his racket. Results...
  10. English Website with results of chinese super league?

Just a simple Question. Is there a English Website where you can see the results of the chinese Super League? If I posted that in the wrong topic, tell me .. Im a new Member just joined today.
  11. Xu Xin Is The 2013 World Cup Champion! (VIDEO)

Today on the 27th October the Men's Singles final took place at the 2013 Men's World Cup in Verviers, Belgium! The Men's Singles final saw China's Xu Xin take on Belarus's Vladimir Samsonov. Results and video below. Xu Xin - Photo by: ITTF On route to the final number 1 seed Xu Xin booked his...
  12. Zhang Jike Eliminated In the Quarter Finals Of The Chinese National Games!

Today on the 9th September the Chinese National Games Men's Singles quarter finals took place. Ma Long met Wang Liqin, Wang Hao faced Cui Qinglei, Fan Zhendong took on Zhang Jike and Xu Xin played against Yan An. Full results below: Men's Singles Quarter Finals World number 1 Ma Long...
  13. Cheolwon DMZ National Open Results and a few pics

Some of our Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club went to Cheolwon for the DMZ Open. There were singles, doubles, and a 4 player team event. Mr Kim from TAK9.com won Mens Singles Div 1&2 and KFTTC Greg won Mens Div 3&4. They combined divisions and the lower div gets a 2 point handicap, example, div...
  14. Samsonov defeats Zhang Jike in the Euro-Asia All Star Clash! (RESULTS)

The first day of the Asia-Euro All Star Challenge 2013 took place in Qingdao on March 16th! Incredible scenes occrued as the match concluded with a 3-2 win to Europe. The biggest upset of the day was European legend Vladimir Samsonov as he defeated reigning Olympic and World Champion Zhang JIke...
  15. Semi Final Final Showdown at the Kuwait Open (Schedule + Videos)

Yesterday, on the 17th February the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour Men's Singles quarter finals took place. The major super series is now reaching the final rounds of the main events with last day being played today to conclude the champions! Below are the listings of the semi finals and final...
  16. Jorgen Persson excels, sending Tianjin through to the semi finals!

The Chinese Super League 2012 had its final showdown where every result was vital to dictate who made the semi final rounds of this spectacular league. Results, fixtures and schedule are listed below as the round of 14 was played yesterday on the 23rd December. Ningbo, Shanghai and Shandong...
  17. local tournament - my results

Hi guys, This weekend I represented my organization in an inter-corporate tournament. A little bit of background: I started learning tt from September last year. I play every weekend with a coach. This is my 3rd tournament so far. I played a tournament last November and one in February. I have...
  18. Chuang Chih Yuan - Player Profile

Name: Chuang Chih Yuan Nationality: Chinese Taipei Date Of Birth: April 2, 1981 Height 1.67 m (5 ft 6 in) Weight 60 kg (130 lb; 9.4 st) Photo by: Manfred Schillings Current World Ranking: 7 (Since July 2013) July 2013 World Rankings found here Career Update: Chuang Chih Yuan is a right...
  19. Liu Shiwen - Player Profile

Name: Liu Shiwen Nationality: China Date Of Birth: April 12, 1991 Height 1.59 m (5 ft 2 1⁄2 in) Weight 46 kg (100 lb; 7.2 st) Liu Shiwen - Photo by: Xinhua/Xu Yu Current World Ranking: 2 (Since June 2012) June 2012 World Rankings found here Career Update: Liu Shiwen and her fellow...
  20. Bastian Steger retains German National Championships Title!

Bastian Steger winner of the 2011 German National Championships defends his Men's singles title at last weekends German National Championships on the 4th March 2012! Bastian in fine form defeated World number 10 Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the Men's Singles final by four games to three with scores...