1. New carbon blades from Friendship/729!

I saw these on aliexpress the other day for 30 bucks! They're available in shakehand and cpen. They come in 4 different versions and the top ply is the main difference, redwood is supposed to be the softest and blackwood the hardest. The composition is: Top ply: Redwood, Rosewood, Verawood...
  2. Anyone tried this yet? (729 Pro Dragon L)

I want a very cheap, soft and light rubber for my cpen and came across the 729 pro dragon L. It's not tacky and from what I understand, and it's not a high tension rubber either. Has anyone played with it? How does it feel and play? Is it like a cheap chinese rubber that's just soft, like a...
  3. Penhold weight

Hello, I have a Stiga Azalea Offensive cpen weighing 87g (jttaa version, hence the extreme weight). I have put on it a dawei 388a-4 and a fastarc g1 that I had laying around but are hard to play. It's a bit heavy too, I've no idea how heavy the g1 is, but the dawei is 51 or 52 grams when cut...
  4. Has anyone tried 729 visnatura rubber?

Hi, I'm interested to hear of anyones experience with 729 Visnatura. Can't seem to find out much about it. Thanks....
  5. 729

bloom, presto, aurora max, presto max, focus III snipe.... 729 has so many rubbers. which one is the best? the one that will crown me champion?
  6. New 729 BATTLE MAX PRO?

Anyone have any reviews of this? It seems to be the latest battle rubber. Is it better than battle 2? Is this the battle 3 rubber?
  7. Boosting Friendship RITC 729 experiment.

Hi, Moving on from a previous thread ‘ Boosting H3 Neo National’ , the last post I made on that thread was to try boosting 2 sheets of rubber in slightly different ways and see what happens. How much the sponge expands, and what difference is found in letting the doming subside before applying...
  8. dhs-729.eu LEGIT ?

Does anyone know this site ? is it legit ? dhs-729.eu Im looking for a Hurricane 3 neo 40° Found one on contra.de but they´re not telling anything abound sponge color and hardness https://www.contra.de/en/dhs-belag-neo-hurricane-iii.html
  9. 729 Blue ALC / Black carbon

So my first post here, be gentle please. I found this forums while looking for some reviews on chinese gear and while there is a lot on various Yinhe and Sanwei arylate blades I wasnt able to find any review of 729 Blue Alc, which I stumbled upon while browsing aliexpress. Has anyone had that...
  10. RPB Rubber, 729/Focus III Snipe, Palio AK47 Blue or other?

I'm making a transition to C-PEN (whoever accompanies me here saw that I tried J-PEN with RPB, anyway, it was strange). I'm going to use a Friendship 802 (short pips) on the FH, I saw that at least for me the RPB needs a common inverted rubber (I'm going to use the Sanwei CC OFF + blade). I am...
  11. Friendship 729 Rubbers

Has anyone ever got any Friendship 729 rubbers. If so are they good?, they are quite cheap which is why i was looking to buy some. If anyone has got some can you recommend cheap FH and BH rubbers for an offensive C-pen player with a dominant Forehand, from the friendship brand.
  12. 729 Friendship anti counterfeit code link?

Can somebody give me the link to the 729 Friendship anti counterfeit verification system? I have been on their web site https://www.729sports.com/ but I can not find it...
  13. Consistently tacky rubber?

Greetings everyone! I'm looking for a rubber that I'd open and know it's extremely tacky and don't hope I was lucky to get a good sample, like in case with 999T or even more popular DHS ones. Yeah, they all popular and relatively cheap (especially the 999T(-1) ones). But we all know the quality...
  14. Advice on Friendship 729 Focus 3 Snipe and Yinhe MC-2

Hi Guys I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on the Friendship 729 Focus 3 Snipe and Yinhe MC-2? Should I use them together and if not, what should I use instead? Also should I boost it? I wanted to buy a cheap Chinese bat Also what are the different clones that Yinhe and other...
  15. 729 battle II is red as tacky as black one?

Hi, As in the title. Is the red version as tacky as black? I have heard many times that red tacky rubbers are not as tacky as black ones. Is it true for all brands? Have someone compared battle II red and black sheets? I love the black one. I'm wondering should I just buy red for backhand or...
  16. 729 battle II.. is it going to be replaced by bloom power?

Hi, Does anyone know if Battle II is going to be discontinued in favor of bloom power? I really like Battle II and would like to continue using it. It would sadden me a lot actually if that is what is happening.
  17. Friendship RITC 729 Focus 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber hardness

Is the Friendship RITC - 729 - Focus 1 - Inverted Table Tennis Rubber a medium hard rubber or a soft rubber? Does anyone know that hardness rating for this? Thanks, Aaron
  18. Choose the right 729/Friendship scale coming from DHS rubbers

Hello guys, I've been playing with a H3 NEO BS 40º degree hardness and I've bought 2 sheets of 729-08 Pro 47º degrees. I would like to change to the same sponge hardness that my H3. Don't want harder, because I tried a 41 Degree H3 NEO BS, and iit felt to hard to me, though it was less tacky...
  19. 729 V-6 it's a HL5 or IF ALC clone?

Hi all, I've seen 729 V-6 blade, it's cheap and I love 729 products. It seems an Innerforce ALC or Hurricane Long 5 clone. The core seems Ayous. Can someone check the ply constitution? Seems limba-limba-carbon-Ayous-carbon-limba-limba. Best Regards, Eduardo
  20. L

Aliexpress beginner racket

Hello! I have been reading a lot of forums to select the components of my first custom racket, and decided to become a member of this one, and ask for the final touches. About me: Shakehand beginner, playing some matches during the week, no coach, but willing to learn. Currently playing with...