spinny

1. How can a harder rubber be slower than a soft one?

How can a harder rubber be slower than a softer one? I've seen several reports that the harder rubber, the slower and spinnier it is. The question is: how come? Let's compare some Chinese tensor-like rubbers: Palio AK47 Blue vs. Red. The red one is harder and thus definitely faster, obviously...
  2. Is there a spinny short pimple?

Is there a spinny short pimple that would grip enough to do bh loops, but still have some short pimpleness? Spectol Red is not the answer as I use it now and I miss my bh loop too much.
  3. Spinny aliexpress ruber

Hello, What is the spinnest rubber on aliexpress? The cheapest the better but I can pay up to 30$. I will use it on BH (penhold). It needs to be spinny and rather soft. Speed doesn't matter. It can be fast but slow wouldn't bother me at all. Spin is the most important factor. What I tried -...
  4. Counterloop against Spinny Loop fh and bh

Hello, can you give me some tips how i can loop against a spinny loop (with more sidespin ? let the ball fall ? step away from the table ?) to my forehand side and to my backhand side, i want to bring my game to the next level, do you have some good tips, must i change my technique...
  5. Spinny Topspin vs SP FH... Hi to all SP FH Hommies out here!!

Dear All I am currently having a Hard time against spinny topspin when i use my SP as it still flies off the table. Ive been using SP FH for 6 months and gotten a hang of it except with this one. How should i hit it? any suggestions? and Hi to all my FH SP Peeps here in TTD Best Regards...
  6. Cornilleau Target Pro and the spinny push

Folks, for you who watched Dan review of Cornilleau Target Pro video, at one moment I was amazed (and Dan too) about the amount of spin the guy could put in his pushes, basically it was as spinny as a ghost serve, the ball literally went back to the net every time. I was wondering is this only...
  7. How to get doublebounce spinny backhand, forehand like Tiago Aplonia away from table

Hi guys, Today I tried the spinny loops away from the table taking the ideas of legends like Tiago and Maze, End result was unsatisfactory. How to work on this technique? I am able to get only one bounce curvy topspins. But, the trajectory seems very high and with less topspin
  8. Recommend very slow very spinny very cheap setup plz

Hi. I tend to use waaay too much power (even arm only shots are not controllable) in my shots so I want to experiment with a super super slow racket. Anyone have any suggestions? :cool:
  9. Searching for the most spinny rubber in fh pls help :D(yinhe big dipper)

Hello dear all :) Im new here and love playing tt who has a subsided technique;rarely chops and mostly blocks and counterspins in backhand and doing top and fast spins in forehand as much as being in playing both wings.to sum up ? have some doubts about amount of spin which i could capitalize...
  10. Go for the Flat hit or Spinny forehand?

Hi all, My style is very aggressive. I often attack as soon as i have the opportunity or place the shot in a place that catches the opponent off guard. Sometimes when doing that, they return the ball that is maybe an 1 or 2 inches high above the net. Often, i will go for a flat hit but for...
  11. Spinny rubbers

Hello to everyone. I want to know more about spinny rubbers. I am currently using Acuda s1 turbo on Fh and S2 on Bh and they are pretty good. Just wanted to know if there are better spinny rubbers(don't say tenergy).
  12. Slo-mo demo: Forehand spinny loop

This is a forehand spinny loop demonstration by Hong Kong Division I player. A step-by-step break down of the motion is shown. Like our Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/ppstation.hk PPStation website : http://www.pp-station.com Table Tennis Tutorial Youtube Channel...
  13. Help choose a more spinny and faster Joola rubber

Hi, I am looking for a rubber (must be Joola) that is a tad faster than explode sensitive but alot more spinny. I am going to use this on my forehand and i have a very attackive forehand loop style of play. It must be Joola due to sponsorship. Many Thanks
  14. I need some help in executing slow spinny loops

Dear Members, I am new to this forum but nevertheless very excited to be a part of so many table tennis players. I would like to know how to execute the slow spinny loop and how to return one. I would also like to know how to practice serve at home. I donot have a table at home ,,What do you...