fans

1. Spicing Up the Championships: More Stats and Stories in Table Tennis?

Hi everyone, I'm a big table tennis fan and a semi-pro player. With the World Table Tennis Championships just kicking off in Durban, South Africa, I've been thinking - wouldn't it be great if we had more stats and stories about our sport? Table tennis is fast and sometimes hard to follow...
  2. Solution to the current problems in CNT

This is a message from a fan to CTTA, ITTF and all table tennis fans around the world and it contains solution to the current problems regarding China national team (CNT) The absence of the Chinese top players during China Open on 23th June implies their heavy disapproval with the established...
  3. Wttc 2017 vlog #6 - zhang jike leaves fans in tears!

Hey guys, Here's our 6th vlog at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides an insight into the round of 32 n the men’s singles, back stage action, interviews with Timo Boll, Marcos Freitas and lots more!
  4. Call for Liu Shiwen Fans

Greetings from China! (2017 WTTC is within less than 1 month OMG) Me and a group of Liu Shiwen fans will be flying to Dusseldorf in late May. In the past Chinese Table Tennis Super League we went across the country to cheer for Liu Shiwen. This time we'd like to give her our best support in...
  5. Screaming fans mimic match conditions in CNT Training Hall!

This is brilliant! Coaches Liu Guoliang and Qin Zhijian are mimicking the perfect training environment for the CHINA players at the upcoming World Championships! The coaches have placed loud speakers in the training hall that project the screaming fans from the recent Asian Championships. In...
  6. Fantasy posters for table tennis fans in Kickstarter

Hi, everybody! My name is Daniel Portillo and I’m an amateur ping pong player in Spain. I’d like to show you the project I have launched in Kickstarter and get your opinion. It has to do with a series of posters devoted to the great sport of table tennis. There are five posters in...
  7. EL Clasico fans from UK

What are the odds that people residing in UK will watch El Clasico this weekend inspite of no uk based sports channel will broadcast it ?
  8. Jan Ove Waldner mobbed by fans in CHINA!

Here's a brilliant video to demonstrate Jan Ove Waldner's popularity in China. As he walks through China during an interview, people of the general public begin to take photos of the mozart of table tennis! You can see Waldner's fun personality in this video also especially during the around...
  9. My help fans. How to identify fake from the original rubber Hurricane 3 (article).

How to identify fake from the original rubber Hurricane 3 (article). My help fans of the original rubber Hurricane 3. DHS Hurricane 3 sets of plastic occupy amateur, professional, and even the national team being half rubber gloves, stimulation of high-volume high-profit type of storm is...
  10. Chinese Team Mobbed by Fans As They Land In China After Rio!

Wow, the extensiveness of the fame of the Chinese National Table Tennis Team can be seen by this video by qq.com. Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin and the rest of the Rio Olympic Team flooded by fans as they land in Beijing airport! A fan captured the footage in the video below! Watch the video...
  11. Good news for Ma Long fans

Some of the medal tally predictions are out and the prediction says that Phelps will win 5 golds and also Ma Long will win two gold medals in Rio Here is the detailed news for those who are interested ...
  12. Hi fellow table tennis fans!

Hello, My name is Alicia from UK, nice to meet you all :) I picked up table tennis at school and have been playint it ever since - I am not a pro, but would like to learn even more about this great game. I read a few posts here and so I decided to join ;) Wish me luck. Cheers.
  13. TableTennisDaily hits 100,000 fans on Facebook!

Hey everyone, Who would have ever thought a page with 6000 fans in 2012 would reach a staggering 100,000 fans in 2015! The rise in social media has been extraordinary in recent years and I really feel this is a great way for sports to get recognised and to share experience. Especially sports...
  14. Zhang Jike singing to his fans!

Check out Zhang Jike singing to his fans: