package

1. Get a chance a chance to win a free diving and accommodation package in Thailand.

7 Greens invites you to show your love for nature by sharing your story about protecting the oceans. This is your chance to win a free diving package in Thailand.Click
  2. Very weird suttuation i got different rubber from what has been on package.

I got into situation considered impossible to get wrong rubber (manufacturer error) in the package. In short: I ordered two XIOM Omega 5 Asia when opened the box i found that it was Vega Europe instead. When i found it i immediately checked the other one and it was OK. My question if someone...
  3. FS: Brand New Tibhar Evolution MX-P (in package, never opened)

Hey guys. I have a brand new MX-P for sale (Black, Max thickness). It is known for its power, spin, and long life span. If you are interested, you can send me a message. I'm asking for 50CAD or 38USD. However I'm not really sure about shipping. I'm from British Columbia, Canada.
  4. New Tenergy 05 package design :)

Hi, as Butterfly announced last month, they have changed every single design of their rubber products. Today I got Tenergy 05 with new package design. I personally like the new one compared to the old one. It is much more hard to copy the product because of the hologram butterfly mark. It is...
  5. How long does a rubber last in the package?

So I bought a tenergy today since it was on sale, but I'm not going to use it until like january or february. Since the package isn't vaccum sealed, air can go into the package, I was wondering if this does anything to the rubber. Will the rubber lose most of its quality?