ryu seung min

1. Ma Long vs Ryu Seung Min confrontation

Sorry, I have found this image of two of my favourite players. It seems in last world championship both met and Ryu have gained some weight. I couldn't resist doing this meme
  2. SUNNYSIX rubbers / GEWO Hype KR Pro(Yoo Nam Kyu) / ITC with Ryu Seung Min

Hello, I got some news in Korea for you all. 1. SUNNYSIX rubbers A new manufacturer 'SUNNYSIX' and its rubber 'Sunny3' and 'Sunny7' have appeared on ITTF LARC 2017A. I found that SUNNYSIX is a Korean manufacturer, so I asked one of its staffs about these rubbers. According to him, both...
  3. Table tennis, the perfect footwork

Hi peopleee!(re-post, the thread was bugging) I'm looking to exercises to improve footwork, and I found this interesting : . I to this exercices daily, from Monday, to Thursday. In Friday I usually rest, have the tournament Saturday, and take Sunday to rest again. I also post a video...
  4. Saarbrucken Are The 2014 Mens ETTU Cup Champions!

Saarbrucken have suffered defeat in the second round of the ETTU Cup final agains Liebherr Ochsenhausen in three games to one, but an overall score of four games to three on aggregate was enough for the hosts to claim the title. Bastian Steger celebrating the final point - Photo by: Roscher...
  5. German Cup 2013/2014

The German Cup is back and begins today on the 12th September 2013! Last year saw Borussia Dusseldorf take the German Cup title overcoming TTC RhönSprudel Fulda Maberzell! This year both teams have an automatic byes to the semi finals. Full team listings, schedule and live stream details...
  6. LA Open 2013

LA Open, 2013, 31st Aug - 1st Sept, LA, USA Two world class players have confirmed their participation in this years LA Open! Recent Bronze Olympic medallist Dimitrij Ovtcharov and 2004 Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min! Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov, the World #6 has entered the LA Open as the...
  7. TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen Sign Simon Gauzy

With the world watching the World Table Tennis Championships, Germany's TTF Liebherr Ochsenhausen announced it's new signing on 17th May 2013, 'Simon Gauzy'. Simon will be a new addition alongside Ryu Seung Min, Kirill Skachkov and Liam Pitchford. Simon Gauzy - Photo by: Roscher For the past...
  8. Korea Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

2013 ITTF World Tour, Korea Open, Major Series 03 Apr 2013 - 07 Apr 2013, Incheon City, Korea Republic With the World Team Classic coming to a halt yesterday, we now move onto the upcoming Korea Open which is the fifth World Tour of the year! The Korean Open Major Series is due to take place on...
  9. Ochsenhausen are Bundesliga’s new leaders after fantastic win over Dusseldolf! (VIDEOS)

Ryu Seungmin’s team Ochsenhausen managed to overcome strong team Borussia Dusseldorf in the fifteenth round of the Bundesliga to take their top spot. Although Borussia were missing their star player Timo Boll, it was still a tricky match for Ochsenhausen who worked well together as a team to...
  10. World Tour Grand Finals 2012

GAC GROUP 2012 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, 06 Dec 2012 - 09 Dec 2012, Hangzhou, CHINA Wow time has flown by since last years Pro Tour Grand Finals which was held in London's Excel Exhibition Center in late November 2011, which saw China's Ma Long and Liu Shiwen crowned Men's and Women's...
  11. Jun Mizutani knocked out in first round at the Korea Open 2012!

--- Shocking upset for the Japanese camp as World number 7 Jun Mizutani is knocked out in the first round! --- Jun Mizutani the reigning champion of the Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 where he overcome Korea's Ryu Seung Min has just lost in the first round of the Korean Open World Tour. World...
  12. Korean emotions - Olympics 2004

Below is an amazing video which displays the final of the Olympic Games in 2004 between Ryu Seung Min and Wang Hao. What a match! Photo by: Shaun Botterill/Getty Images Sport Inspiring video Enjoy :)
  13. Qualifiers for the London 2012 Olympics from Asia

The Asian Olympic Qualifications 2012 are now over and we have the official list in on who has qualified for the London 2012 Olympic games from Asia. Koki Niwa - photo by: Asahi Shimbun Mens Singles Leung Chu Yan (HKG) Qualifier 1/2 Koki Niwa (JPN) Qualifier 1/2 Ma Long (CHN) Qualifier 3/4...
  14. Ma Long & Ryu Seung Min qualify for the London 2012 Olympics!

Today on the 21st April, China's Ma Long and Korea's Ryu Seung Min qualified for the London 2012 Olympic Games at the third day of the Asian Olympic Qualifications. The first player to qualify for the London 2012 Olympic Games was Japan's Koki Niwa who defeated World Number 1 Ma Long! Article...
  15. Ryu Seung Min moves to Germany to represent Ochsenhausen!!

Yes! You heard it right! Ryu Seung Min will move to Germany with his wife and baby boy to represent Ochsenhausen in the Bundesliga! Photo by: ttf-liebherr-ochsenhausen.de Ryu Seung Min the Olympic champion in 2004 became a father just two weeks ago, so he, his wide and baby boy will move to...
  16. China progress to the final of the World Team Championships 2012! (VIDEO)

China's Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Wang Hao faced Korea's Oh Sang Eun, Ryu Seung Min and Kim Min Seok at the semi finals of the World Team Table Tennis Championships on the 31 March 2012! China yet to lose an individual match in one of the biggest table tennis events in history! Ma Long in...
  17. Korea will face China in tomorrows Semi Final's

Korea's Joo Se Hyuk, Oh Sang Eun and Ryu Seung Min overcome Chinese Taipei's Chuang Chih Yuan, Chen Chien Yuan and Wu Chin Chi in the quarter finals of the World Team Table Tennis Championships on the 30 March 2012! Ryu Seung Min - Photo by: Getty Images Chuang Chih Yuan defeats Joo Se Hyuk...
  18. Jun Mizutani crowned Mens Singles Champion at the Kuwait Open 2012

Jun Mizutani crowned Mens Singles Champion at the Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 as he overcomes in form Ryu Seung Min by four games to one with scores 5-11, 11-9, 11-8, 11-9, 11-6 on the 18th February 2012. Photo by: Remy Gros Ryu Seung Min won the first set in superb fashion using his dynamic...
  19. Ryu Seung Min defeats Joo Se Hyuk for a place in the Kuwait Final! (VIDEO)

The semi final results are now through at the Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 with an astonishing victory for in form Ryu Seung Min! Joo Se Hyuk lost in last weeks semi final match up against Wang Hao, this time around, Joo Se Hyuk was taken out by compatriot Ryu Seung Min by four games to nil with...
  20. The Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 (Round of 16 - Schedule)

Today saw the Kuwait Open World Tour 2012 round of 64 and 32 take place. The most noticeable defeat in the first round of the Men's Singles was the knockout of Jorgen Persson. Egyptian Ahmed Ali Saleh defeated Jorgen Persson in an sensational win by 4 games to 2 with scores: 8-11, 9-11, 11-8...