beat

1. When you finally beat the player you never beat!!

I played this guy about 20 times and always lose.
  2. What does the Japanese Women's Team have to do to beat China in Tokyo 2020?

How can the Japanese Women's Team beat China in Tokyo 2020? Hi guys! This is my first thread so I hope it doesn't violate any rules or anything. Given that Tokyo 2020 was postponed one year, until the summer of 2021, how can the Japanese Women's Team improve in order to increase their chances...
  3. Chinese Game Show [BEAT THE CHAMPIONS] incl. Liu Guoliang and Wang Tao

Sorry if this has been posted already. I just found out about this game show. Where they will invite champions of different sports, like table tennis, tennis, boxing, badminton, soccer(china doesnt really have a champion in Soccer, they invited Kaká and Owen as the Champions) and so on. The...
  4. Ryu seung Min teaches Fh with ENG subtitles,meaning of "beat"?

Hi good korean vid with eng subtitles,only meaning of beat he mentions?Does it mean hit or rythm?He explains to use wrist to make massive power. Other couches don´t recomend that. https://youtu.be/k4_mWWJkfAU
  5. Could Japan beat MaLong to obtain the Olympic gold.

Could Japan beat MaLong to obtain the Olympic gold easily ? Sure, they can. They would only have to enforce MaLong's rubber inspected properly by making some criss-cross dissections over the H3 topsheet. Yet , it is most unlikely that Japanese Officials capable of such a big atrocity...
  6. How to beat phishy players?

So last night I played one of the other top players in my division. I have been finding my division that I’m in fairly easy. However, this guy that I played played like Adam Bobrow with a horrible, phishy, snakey style. He beat me pretty comfortably but I have to play him in a cup match on...
  7. Can an Amateur Beat a Former Pro?

A wacky Japanese show tried to find out!
  8. How did Tomo beat Fan at the Asian Cup?

Tomo has developed tactics extremely similar to those of Chinese superstar, Liang JingKun, the 21 year-old Super League player, and Chinese # 4 this year. There is little mystery how Tomo beat Fan Zhendong since JingKun has beaten Fan Zhendong quite recently, and Fan has now made several...
  9. Indian Women's team beat Singapore in Finals to win gold at Commonwealth Games 2018

This is a great achievement from the young women's team under Constantini who has recently take over the charge of coaching India Women's team. Congratulations .. here is a video of highlights of the final .. if somebody comes across more videos , please feel free to post it here ...
  10. How to beat a speedy wonderkid?

I am often losing to a wonderkid. His playing style is like Harimoto. He is close to table attacker and he has so fast footwork. And I am getting stressful while playing with him. Because he is a kid and I am playing better than him. I am thinking about losing while match. How can I beat him? I...
  11. Tactics to beat a much stronger player

Hi all I just posted my new blog post - "Tactics to beat a much stronger player" You can read it here: http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/tactics-beat-much-stronger-player/ So what I would like to ask you is: have you ever caused a major upset in a league match or tournament, by beating a much...
  12. A candidate ball of annual round: AiFukuhara vs Liushiwen,a 23 beat owesome round

A candidate ball of annual round:a 23 beat owesome round AiFukuhara vs Liushiwen CHN vs JPN ultra reaction speed,amazing shot,wonderful power Liushiwen the one who won't let the champion go If you like table tennis?you should not miss this video watch the professional player's video...
  13. Jan Ove Waldner "How to beat China"

A new interview has surfaced of Jan Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren on how to beat China. The interview below by youtuber Al Jazeera English looks at the recent World Junior Championships and looks at the hopes for the future for European Table Tennis. Can the rest of the world catch the...
  14. Rasant Beat

Does anyone played with this Rasant Beat rubber? I want to test it on me off+ carbon blade ,and i`m hoping to be something like BF 80FX. Please if someone has tested it already let me now . Thanks Robert
  15. Can ZJK beat a 2500 player with H3 commercial and sriver?

Can ZJK beat a 2500 player with H3 commercial and sriver without boosting ? I think he can . But some players on our club said he can't . what do you think ?
  16. xu xin 17 yrs old, v li yang (beat both ovcharov and samasononv in the russian league

Saw this video, Just shows you the strenght and dept of the chinese team. Some unknown team b person can beat the top europeans.
  17. How Sweden beat China 1989 (VIDEO)

This link provides a fantastic documentary how Sweden defeated China in 1989. April 4th 1989 the Swedish men's team defeated China! It took ten long years for Mikael Appelgren, Jörgen Persson and Jan-Ove Waldner to achieve such feat. The clip provides interviews and rare clips of these legendary...
  18. Belgium beat China 3-0 (2002 VIDEO)

Hello Members I've found an interesting video from Belgium beating China 3-0 some great matches. Wang Liqin of China - Photo By: Rémy Gros Enjoy !
  19. UAE Open 2011

UAE Open - ITTF Pro Tour , Dubai, UAE, Feb 15 - Feb 19 First 10 seeded mens: MA Long WANG Hao ZHANG Jike MA Lin CH SAMSONOV Vladimir MIZUTANI Jun WANG Liqin JOO Se Hyuk XU Xin CHUANG Chih-Yuan What do you think who will be first? I think Ma Long or Xu...